Badly need Help: How can I earn money working online?

behappie

You can:
run an online shop
manage your suppliers
communicate with your customers, and get their feedback on your business
offer services online
allow customers to make reservations or appointments online
manage your finances, such as online banking, tax and employee pay
research competitors.

johnrajiv123

If you are proficient in the use of English language, you may want to try Bizmates, BiBO or 51Talk. These are all all ESL companies that hire fluent English speakers to teach Chinese, Koreans and Japanese how to improve their English communication skills. You just have to invest on a high quality webcam and headphones with microphone. This is the online job I resorted to after quitting my regular job. There is real money as long as you can deliver and satisfy your students which is not really a hard thing to do.

HazelDJ

It will depend to what skills do you have and what kind of work do you want to do. These are the two things to be considered before anything or else you may find your job boring and wasting your time. For example, you can apply as a tutor if you find it enjoying to do. It is hard to suggest even to tell those legitimate sites if those two things I have stated earlier are not met.

CookieRunner

Thanks for Your thread, as I am in the same position as You, searching way of getting extra income online. I wouldn`t suggest jump directly in Upwork, as competition is very tough there. I am experienced translator, yet I still struggle to get my first job. Fiverr gives more opportunities to get selected for the job, still also needs a lot of dedication and patience. I am also interested in transcribing jobs.I heard only positive about that.I think I should try this also.
Hi RosieCheeks!

No problemo, let's all work on this and let's help one another because everybody starts as a newbie.
I am currently doing transcription already and so far I am learning and enjoying at the same time. I still have a long way to go and I am still looking for other part time jobs or full time. Try transcribing too, there are many options and transcription sites.

If you are proficient in the use of English language, you may want to try Bizmates, BiBO or 51Talk. These are all all ESL companies that hire fluent English speakers to teach Chinese, Koreans and Japanese how to improve their English communication skills. You just have to invest on a high quality webcam and headphones with microphone. This is the online job I resorted to after quitting my regular job. There is real money as long as you can deliver and satisfy your students which is not really a hard thing to do.
Hi John,

This is true, I've known other Teachers as well who became online instructors as well. In my case, teaching is not my priority, though I appreciate the information you've given. I'm sure those people who needs online teaching jobs reading our thread would be enticed with what you are offering. Right now, I enjoy transcribing and doing other part time jobs. Good luck to us!

Try applying for QA World. They pay high rather than Scribie and the rest, and the work is far way easier. haha

I've been working on the site a few weeks now and the Team Leaders are nice to me. We have forums where we communicate and help each other.
Hi Tiffie,

I've already seen QA World's Facebook page and website. I also applied today and hopefully, I can pass their transcription assessment. Can you give me tips about the assessment though? If you don't mind? Hehe... I am already transcribing but I need more... I am so eager to do all these transcription jobs haha! :icon_rock:

Why don't you try blogging? or make your own website?. Although I didn't try it yet but as far as I observed, I see a lot of online marketers earn serious income through blogging and making thier own website than working in Upwork or frelancers. I am new in this kind of venture so I am still in the process of oberving in the internet world and see where I really fit in.
Hi Belinda,

I would love to try blogging and making my own website too, its just that just like you I am new in this kind of Business and niche. I am very intrigued and super interested to try both of them maybe in the near future, for now i am still researching and learning about it. If I gathered enough information and if I know that I can manage, that's the time I'll do that. For now, I am into Transcribing. Good luck to the both of us!

Last edited by a moderator:

fern2x2001

Before you dive into the world of working online, i think you should ask yourself first if you really want, and are determined to push through it?! Because it is really hard to earn money online. You'll even get to the point where you'll question yourself if it is even worth your time and effort to still pursue this line of work because it's like no one really cares. It's like no one is interested in whatever set of skills you have or whatever things that you might do that is of value. Value that is enough for you to be paid. Because no one is hiring you and most of the time, you get rejections. But if you really are determined to do this, you could make a list of your talents and skills, even the most general ones. Then, apply for all of those set of skills and talents that you have. It will give you better chance of being hired. And prepare yourself for more of those "no for an answer".

iamchenita

Hello!
First of all, you have to choose a legitimate website that really pays you and not to scam you.
If you want to search online jobs to be a admin work like transcribing, office assistant or being a virtual assistant, I suggest you to join and registered at Upwork.
This is a site for freelancer and worry no more because this site is a legitimate one! You don't have to be worry if your client will pay you or not because Upwork has a strong and strict security policy about money transactions so good luck in finding jobs!

CookieRunner

You have to determine first what you really enjoy doing and what suits your skills, or something that you can learn fast. By doing so, you narrow down all the opportunities the online world can offer you as jobs. If you miss this part then you might be ending up switching as what happened with your real-world careers.

I believe there are various types of jobs on Upwork as IT related projects, writing for sub-genres, editing customer service, technical support service, tutorials, arts and crafts, etc. If you have the passion for teaching then there are a lot of Asian students waiting for you to teach them basic English like in 51Talk, Bizmates, and so on.

There are also online jobs which require postings and watching videos or doing reviews. You just have to research thoroughly for their legitimacy. Never opt for something that requires payment because even if a lot claim for their accountability, it might be a great loss for you.
Hey there gkcm,

Yup, actually that's what I am doing right now, researching and looking for opportunities that I can be successful with. There are a lot of opportunities too, I just need to focus on one and strive to be an expert with one field then maybe jump to another. Right now, I found a website about Transcription and I am on the learning curve and I am actually enjoying and earning at the same time. I still want to explore more since I am beginning to master transcribing now! lol...

I know that I found my niche in the Online World and I am going to get used to it in no time, I believe that I can have a Career in this type of Industry and be a Success in the near future.

Think first, what kind of on line job you want to do. You know there's a lot of on line jobs that you can do. If you are good in English and can teach on line, you can be an online teacher. There is a lot of online tutorial now. If you are good in constructing blog, the why don't you do your own blog. It is you who can determine what you really like and make sure that one you decided what you want make sure that, that is what you really want to do so you won't end up regretting it.
Whats up Michelle?

You know, its only now that I realized that an Online Job has so much more to offer and you're correct, teaching online is one of the best ways to earn an income. If I had known that there's so many things that can help me earn more other than my job in the Corporate World before, I should have done it. If I had started early and while I have a regular job, think I have saved some money already. Now, that I have done research and with the help of forums like this, I now know what to do and where to start. As of now, I have found a Transcribing site wherein I can earn more than the usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retch15

You can try looking for available jobs in sites like Freelancer, and Upwork. For transcribing job there is a lot of sites that are accepting transcriptionist even without experience to work from home like in Scribie. The pay rate in there is $10 per audio hour. If you complete 3 hours of audio in a month, you get bonus of $10. The company Get Transcribed pays around $0.23 per audio minute, and reviewers around $0.12 per audio minute. The pay in Transcribe Me is around $20 per audio hour. AccuTran Global Casting Words pays around $1.20 per audio minute. In Transcribe Team they offer around $0.45 per audio minute. You can finish the six minutes audio for around two hours depends on how fast you work.

sweetpot81

I know how you feel. I've been thinking of this lately like swithching jobs, freelancer but I think I'm not that ready yet. But since that you're already in that situation maybe you could try being entrepreneur as well. If you are creative and loves baking, designing and other passionate things could possibly turn into business. There's no harm in trying anyway. Seeking help through your close friends and family might help as well.

CookieRunner

You can try looking for available jobs in sites like Freelancer, and Upwork. For transcribing job there is a lot of sites that are accepting transcriptionist even without experience to work from home like in Scribie. The pay rate in there is $10 per audio hour. If you complete 3 hours of audio in a month, you get bonus of $10. The company Get Transcribed pays around $0.23 per audio minute, and reviewers around $0.12 per audio minute. The pay in Transcribe Me is around $20 per audio hour. AccuTran Global Casting Words pays around $1.20 per audio minute. In Transcribe Team they offer around $0.45 per audio minute. You can finish the six minutes audio for around two hours depends on how fast you work.
Hi Retch :dancing2:

Wow! You know many websites that does Transcribing! I really appreciate the useful information. I would try to check out all the sites you've suggested. They all look promising and interesting. I am already trying out Casting Words and really learning plus enjoying what I do so far. Transcribing sounds and looks easy, well in fact its not... You have to be really good with listening and your grammar. I love English that's why so far I am not having a hard time, I am just adjusting and this is a great way to start.

Hey there!

Pam!

There are many scammy spammy websites out there. However, I would recommend you to try ContentMart. It is a genuine site and I personally love it for its quick and easy payments. If you have the talent of writing, it would be perfect! Try it :)

Love :D Anshu
Hello Anshu,

I know right? There's a lot of them actually and I don' know how they even survive. It's not easy to get a job online and if ever we get scammed, it would be a waste of time, effort and sometimes money. That's why I make it a point to research first before getting into something that I don't trust. ContentMart? I haven't heard of it, but still let me check it out. Actually, I don't have a talent in writing or what not, I just want to speak my thoughts out sometimes and be heard.

Cheers! :icon_rock:

mymelody28

You can earn money online depending on your skills. These are some few websites that are legit and they pay you for your work Upwork.com, Freelancer.com, Guru.com, Remotestaff.com, Virtualstaff, Digital Nomad, onlinejob.ph you can sign up to all the site, there a lots of jobs to choose. If you want to teach English online you can check these sites rarejob, bizmate, sankei, 51talk, acadsoc. Hope it help you to find job on those sites.

IPlease

What do you enjoy doing? This may help you in making money. If you can make handmade stuff, have you considered selling it on esty or ebay? People this time of the year are looking for Christmas gifts, so now is the perfect time to start selling.

professorrosado

Anything you do online should be complemented with work as a virtual assistant at thi time. It is a burgeoning career field and it looks like many internet marketers may already qualify for these high paying jobs. On some job sites like indeed, ziprecruiter and classified sites like craigslist you can find a few virtual assistant offerings - one even offering up to $50,000/yr for qualifying individuals!

If I were starting out now or even if I were still trying to make things happen for myself, I would definitely look into one of these jobs. (Some offer training too!)

lusciousgirl

You can start your making money online by creating your own website. There are many blog sites where you can start for free. One of the example is blogger.com. Thousands or rather millions of people are earning money online by creating a quality blog on their websites. Once you get a regular readers or followers on your website, ads will follow that will give you earnings.

Consistency and quality is the key to making a lot of followers on your blog. You have to learn how you can connect to your viewers. Create contents that is interactive to connect with your followers.

If you have a camera, you can also start a YouTube channel and start your vlog. You can post your day to day activities or choose a niche that you like. If you like make ups, you can create videos on how to create your day make up or evening make up. As I've said, consistency and quality is the key. You will not make an audience overnigth. But if you love what you do and you keep improving your channel or website, you will definitely make money from these.

Carlos Kerika

Hi guys!

I had a job before and just recently switched careers on finding work online. I really want to work already and haven't found a job. If you can help me by suggesting legitimate websites and work would be very helpful. I am looking for entry level kind of work maybe doing admin work like transcribing, office assistant or being a virtual assistant.

Thanks in advance!

PAM :hug:
Working online is tricky business. Reason why I am saying this is because of the many fake sites out there. You shouldn't have quit your job to look for online jobs. For a smooth shift in jobs, you have to be in one job while looking for the other to pay your bills and reduce the pressure you will be I to get a new job. Online jobs if done right and in the right sites it can really pay. Do your research and ask more and more people for their advice.

alyza18

There are so many ways to enroll yourself in an online job. Try to register on upwork and juanads and just choose your matching skills there. You can also do surveys in Global Test Market, Toluna, The Panel Station, Survey on, Aip surveys. It also depends on your location if you are qualified for the survey. I have tried them all and they pay me. Just be patient and don't stop searching on the internet. Good luck!

trendjing

Hi guys!

I had a job before and just recently switched careers on finding work online. I really want to work already and haven't found a job. If you can help me by suggesting legitimate websites and work would be very helpful. I am looking for entry level kind of work maybe doing admin work like transcribing, office assistant or being a virtual assistant.

Thanks in advance!

It's good that you find yourself to do what you love in a non-stressful and accessible environment. I can suggest you to try UpWork wherein you can market your skills. It might be competitive in nature, yet you can create your portfolio, and at least you have an option to wait for your tasks. Another is UserTest, where you just need a laptop with microphone or headset, and a quiet environment. In here, you got the chance to say out loud what you observe on the webpage or blog page, depending on the task that was asked.

Doing surveys, watching clips can just add to your earnings since the payout is small. You can try to visit, GlobalTestMarket, Panelplace, Baymack, Snuckl, and Timebucks, to name such a few.

Ray C. Ross

So many ways are there to make money if you have a passion to learn new skills. Content marketing and website building can bet a good income. If you are a good programmer, designer or marketer then you can earn money as a freelancer.

spoorti1509

Nowadays making money online is in the hype and at the same time, people should be aware of scammers when it comes to data entry or any kind of work from home jobs. Because it said that around 99% of work from home jobs are fake and scam so never depend on anyone instead do some research on it and take a wise decision.

martin199631

Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

I have level 5 account on SEOCLERKS and I am active there , if you have any good skill which can be added as a gig then let me know, ranking and marketing will be done by me & whatever order we will get we will do 50-50.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.