what are your reasons in working online?

Constar442

The main reason is my family. I need the extra income to support my daughter and our daily expenses. Although I have a steady job. Its not enough, specially here in our country where the cost of living is high but the minimum wage is low.

myla123

I have a lot of reasons in working online. One of those is that first of all, it allows me to choose the best task which I prefer based on my own skill. It is more convenient and more comfortable working at home. I'm very much challenged to work independently, unlike at the office setting wherein, there's an actual training at the first place and orientation. Also, gives more time with the family. Of course less pressure and stress.I worked at a company for a year though I enjoyed sometimes but it always makes me feel so tired and feeling burned out after the shift. Good thing I have a friend of mine introduced me to a home base job and somehow I feel relaxed while working at most of the time and it makes me feel better this way.

msg17

I work online because I honestly have to make money. I am a student as of the moment and my educational expenses are gradually increasing. That is why I have thought that I should really think of a way on how to make an extra income to get me through my years of studying.

Kimmy

My reason why I work online is that I want to help my partner to all of our expenses. Sometimes his salary is not just good enough to our family expenses.Also I want to have time on my family while I am working. This is the best work that I found because when I was a employee I go to work everyday and make more overtime so that I always go home late. The good in the online jobs is that it is so convenient in time you can do household even you are working and have more time to your family. Also you have no boss who shout and treat you like a robot.

macfais

Hi, I'm Norman and I'm new in this kind of work. I just want to know your opinion in doing online jobs.Nowadays I find many benefits in working online and it really amazes me.I find it also interesting to do. I just what to know others opinion if you do it in a long-term as a job? For now, I really enjoy doing this kind of job rather than opening other websites which I do not earn. I do enjoy this because it is really convenient working at home, sitting at a desk, earning money and also do your job at home, playing and having quality time with your family, you own your own time and you have no bosses that will scold you. However, I'm just wondering if it will last for a long time.Well, I do hope it improves and stays for a long time because it really benefits many people and gave an option to those who really can't find a real job and earn in simple ways. I can also do this job as part-time or just for fun.Now I like to know others opinion on this kind of job because I want to do this as a full-time job.Do you have any suggestions or opinions how to improve and make me profit well in this work? I'm happy to hear it.God bless.
Hello Norman! Welcome to the club!

Just like you, I am new in online job industry and have a lot of questions. Until now, I am continuously studying on all possible important points on how to earn money online. Now, I am trying to collect helpful tips and various techniques from numerous experts available online. Being here in Webmaster Sun is a good stepping stone. You can obtain useful information from several forums available here. At the same time, you can share your own knowledge that might be helpful to others.

Actually, my main reason for working online is quite funny. I am planning to purchase a gaming laptop that costs considerable amount of money. I can afford to buy it using my monthly salary but I realized that it is not a good investment. Since then, I try to find another source of extra income and this searching leads me to work online.

I realized a lot of things while working online. Working online is no difference in working offline. In order to earn money , you have to work harder. You have to dedicate your time and you have to use all your knowledge and skills.

Sxyvamp26

Internet is already a part of our daily lives. Aside from scanning the social media, why not do something that will help you in the long run.
I do extra income online to add to what I am earning from my current job. My current salary is not enough to support my family and at the same time increase my savings. I try my best to look for passive income online to be able to earn extra without spending a lot of hours in front of my phone or the computer. There are a lot of ways to earn online you just have to choose wisely.

White Tiger

Hello there! I am full time worker , but I still have my part time on online jobs. Online jobs gives me the comfort of working home while looking after my kids. Before , I don't even take a a glance looking for online job opportunities . Then I tried one last month and enjoying working on it now. I am earning extra money that I can use to sustain my daily living . Some earnings are not that high but , considering you don't need to commute , and deal with the hassle and bustle of the road it is a good choice. You just need to have a stable internet connection and smart enough to provide the information the company is asking you .

RinziSevilla09

Hi There,

There were may reasons why I work Online.

The Money Making Attitude and Consistency, Of course the main reason why I Work online is because I Earn More Money Online than Getting Hired for a Real Time Job. Also Having your own Time-Management is the real thing here and also Multi-Tasking works. It really depends on you how you work and on What part you are comfortable and for me Working Online is Comfortable for me Specially I'm At Home.

ecole11j

I recently quit my full time job of several years after my SO got a job offer cross country. I had at one point worked in SEO marketing shortly after college, so I decided to try and make money online while looking for a new job. This isn't a replacement for full time work for me so much as a temporary way to supplement our income while looking for work. I do want to get back to a more traditional job in my field at some point.

Rackie

Working online is so much fun for me. Im a mother so i stay at home all the time.After my responsibility at home i doing work online. Even its only a short time to be here, im so happy because working online give me some extra income and i learned a lot about anything can we discuss.

kammy

Working online is convenient to many people because it offers a wide array of job options, one does not have to travel from one place to another so no transportation fees, it creates a flexible environment and time and it pays well.

Jim15

There are many reasons why I'm working online.
First, I need it for an extra income in order to reward myself buying something that will make me satisfied from the money earned online.
Second, I want to learn more because there are sea of knowledge present in the internet.
Lastly, I want to experience working online because I think it is the first step in growing my career to open my mind in responsibilities and to build up my skills.

Karl Joshua

I work online because I need to provide for my family and somehow help my mom because she was weak at the age of 55. I am a family man and I need to support her at the very least because I love her. Though she doens't know that I work online, she still encourages me to do things beyond what I was capable of.

Of course she also wants percentage of what I earn.... hehehehe SNEAKY!

Dictator20

The first reason that I have why I am working online is that I don't have to leave home anymore, Second is that it is and extra income for me because I am still studying so I need money for my tuition fee, book, etc. Just be vigilant because there is some online job that is fake, they will price to work for them but they don't keep their words so you should be careful so your time will not be waste. Time is Gold.

vinvill

Its much more comfortable besides the traffic:) i imagine one day all of the officeworks you have the opportunity to work it at home, there are jobs right now that can but would you imagine if that may become a reality one day.

Besides employer saves workspace electricity etc. Give employees tools like a good laptop to work it at home.please name one ill try to apply :)

z-BO

Mainly my reason would be, its tough to find a regular job these days, while there are lots of opportunities waiting online. So I thought banging myself up in finding a regular actual job is futile. Why? Because competition is deep, and might I find a regular job, maintaining regular would really be tougher, like I may end up betting my spiritual and emotional needs. With that reason, I became an online freelancer, and I have no regrets to it.

mymelody28

My reasons that I decided to work online simply because I want to help my husband to earn extra income so that we do not lend money to pay our bills. I want to earn extra income to make saving so that I can go to college again to finish my engineering course.

vin.averia

Hi, I'm Norman and I'm new in this kind of work. I just want to know your opinion in doing online jobs.Nowadays I find many benefits in working online and it really amazes me.I find it also interesting to do. I just what to know others opinion if you do it in a long-term as a job? For now, I really enjoy doing this kind of job rather than opening other websites which I do not earn. I do enjoy this because it is really convenient working at home, sitting at a desk, earning money and also do your job at home, playing and having quality time with your family, you own your own time and you have no bosses that will scold you. However, I'm just wondering if it will last for a long time.Well, I do hope it improves and stays for a long time because it really benefits many people and gave an option to those who really can't find a real job and earn in simple ways. I can also do this job as part-time or just for fun.Now I like to know others opinion on this kind of job because I want to do this as a full-time job.Do you have any suggestions or opinions how to improve and make me profit well in this work? I'm happy to hear it.God bless.
Hello, here are my reasons why I try to earn online:
1. I am currently unemployed. I have to be home because of my first born.
2. We have wired internet connection and it is a loss if I don't find a way to at least earn online.
3. It is more convenient because I can work whenever I want to. I can be my own boss.

If I somehow find a company or a website that pays enough to get by with doing work online, I'd do it long term.
I applied at GoTranscribe. That job is suitable for me and very simple. If pass the test, I'll focus on that.

Corfoz74

I'm a newbie and the reason for me working online is to earn a little and so I could make use of my internet connection not only to browse, watch videos, facebook and the likes. I do not have a job right now so I am making myself productive by doing this. I hope I could also land on a real job.

Cholo003

I'm single, plus i don't go out that much having so much free time i figured why not use my spare time to earn more money. Nowadays having one job isn't enough anymore. I also want to improve my writing skill because i know I'll be needing it in the near future. Its also fun doing stuff like this it already pays me with added bonus of learning. Its like killing two birds with one stone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.