How to make my followers follow me back?

lucyrindara

Wow the post are really helpful, for me its the same but you must focus on quality while being consistent on posting because it is one of the most helpful way to have your followers follow you back and given the tools you can use social media scheduling to schedule post so that you can stay posting even though you are not online.

edenmae29

There are a lot of ways to make people follow you back. First, make sure you use photos that will instantly catch their attention because that's what they first see before they read your post. Then use power words on your captions or use some humor because that's what most people like. Make sure your post is engaging and try to also check your competitors posts and check which ones are gettinbg the most responses and reactions. These are simple ways but are really helpful if you're trying to grow your followers.

Darius444

I think u need more interesting post and pics, more activiti in your acount and then u get more followers.

odysseus

The only effective way I've found to increase your chances of getting a follow back is engaging them as much as you can shortly before or after following them. That's basically all you can do, so a few likes, maybe a share or two, and your most powerful weapon - meaningful comments - are all increasing your odds of getting that followback.

paritosh

Always follow them who are really interested to your niche or article, try to engage with them as you can and made a sheet for those person that you followed.
After few days or times you need to check that they follow you back or not, if not then just unfollow them simply .

sarahboyer

Hi

If you're following strangers for getting a followup to keep your expectations low then because many of them don't really follow backward. Maybe next time you stick to a stranger, you comment on their photo to tell them to follow along straight back or can send them a note on Insta-gram, odds are they may possibly. It's almost always much preferable to follow your friends or family on Insta-gram.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.