Do comments help SEO for blogs?

Goyum

I have a blog with medium and long articles, I am considering to open comments for articles but I don't know that will help SEO better for my blog or not, or I should disable comment feature on my blog to avoid spams. What are your thoughts?
Without comments, a blog isnt really a blog. For me, blogging is not just about publishing content, but also the two-way communication and community building aspects behind it.

1. Blog comments provide a form of social proof, also help you to understand what your readers want you to write about
2. The act of commenting theoretically increases the likelihood that the user will also engage in other ways, such as subscribing to your newsletter, or even making a purchase down the road

steve smith

Yes, it will help you in different manners, more engagement means more popularity. which got noticed by Google and your blog become famous. whoever search for that keyword google show your blog. But keep in mind more comment can also harm like as spam so, keep comment in the modration and approved by you.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.