How often do you use your phone to browse the web?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas2018

Pretty often if I'm out and about. If I'm at home, I might use my phone to browse the web if it's very late at night and I don't feel like hopping onto my PC. Other than that I prefer to use my desktop to browse the net. I am not really obsessed over it like other people either. I see people checking their phone when they're eating and stuff. Gross.... could never do it. I check before I eat or after I eat. Never both because I doubt anything major could've occurred in a span of 20 to 30 minutes between eating a meal and finishing a meal. I've also heard of people bringing their phones with them into the bathroom to play games or surf the net while they're doing anything from grooming to 'other' more personal stuff. I don't get it, and I never will.

yahm2001

I love using my phone when browsing web coz its portable and easy to bring anywhere. I do a lot of conversation using my phone and transaction thats why this is the easy way of browsing the web with any hastle.

Gen.fudd

I use my phone pretty quiet often. I have a lot of things that I do in my phone. Like posting in forums, browsing net, games etc. It is pretty handy that is why I prefer using it than the laptop. But if there are task that can't be done using my phone, that is the time o use my laptop.

eish

I often use my phone to browse the web. I agree with you in terms of saving time and to be specific I use my phone on an average of 4-5 hours daily. I find it easier to browse through the social media platforms for communication. I find it very convenient and portable too.

kammy

Almost everyday. A phone is a great tool in searching the web. It is convenient, mobile and very handy to use. Also, most social media sites are easier to access via phone such as fb, tumblr, instagram, twitter and more. The only hassle I find when using a phone is that when it comes to the availability of wifi. If it is non existent, so does your web browsing.

jeksaturday

I hardly do web browsing on a phone nowadays since I am in front of a PC most of the time. I only do so when I am leaving the house, but I actually hate it because it consumes lots of data. I don't like paying high bills. :p

jojo_1234

I agree with that Alawi since we use our mobile phones more in web browsing and in our business and personal messages I guess we are just so much satisfied with the convenience of having these features in our phones rather than that of our desktops and laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.