Alertpay vs Paypal, Which is better?

JoeMilford

Actually, I have always used PayPal, and I have always been impressed with their customer service and ease of payment methods. It seems to be pretty streamlined to me, and, even when I have run into difficulties here or there, they get back to me or I can contact them pretty easily to resolve any issues. So, that being said, I really don't have any reasons, as of yet, to resort to another payment system.

Yourpwet

Wow, I've never heard AlertPay in such a long time. I remember setting up an account with them but never using it. Haha! I only used PayPal as my primary mode of transferring money online. A lot of companies have supported PayPal and included it as a payment method which made it my favorite. That's something that AlertPay wasn't able to do.

Now, after lots of years have passed, it seems like we have a true winner. PayPal is now the king of online payment processors and it's not even close. AlertPay on the other hand (checks google quickly if they're still existing)... They're dead. They have been acquired by Payza.

stoneman

Sure av not heard of alertpay but I have used PayPal for quite some times and have also suffered from their being strict and the way they freeze peoples accounts, due to one problem or the other,

But I really like PayPal due to their easy and fast way of sending money to one another and also the user friendly features on their platform the way you can change the currency denominations, that is really amazing not minding their service fees...

Thanks

tiffiecute

It's my first time to hear Alertpay. No offense. But let's always go to the safer side, especially when you're talking about money matters. Transact with a company that has been operating for a number of years. You won't dare to gamble your earned money to something( though cheaper) that might lead you to a disaster.

Compare. Review. If you don't understand or is weak at numerical analysis, ask a pro.

Last edited by a moderator:

vin.averia

Hi everyone,

In your point of view, Alertpay or Paypal, Which is better? and why ?
Please share reasons why you choose it

Thank you
Hello. Here is the way I see it. Paypal has been around much much longer than Alertpay.
That means, the company isn't a scam, it is stable and already made a name for itself.
More people is familiar with Paypal than Alertpay.

Paypal is strict with security, verifications, but I am more secured with my information and money in it than others.

Judas2018

No one is touching Paypal right now as far as e-commerce is concerned. I have never used Alertpay and as long as Paypal is around I see no reason to use it - or any other payment processor.

Dictator20

PayPal. Aside for being trusted among all the online payments. PayPal also accept to almost all of the online store that you will love to order. It is also free and hassle free to make a PayPal account. Lastly is they don't deduct most of the time to our check outs that's why I am satisfied to the service of PayPal.

edenmae29

I highly suggest Paypal. It is accepted by most merchants and businesses worldwide. They also have a 24/7 customer support if you need assistance so that's a plus.

DawnsDivination

Seeing as how PayPal is widely known and trusted throughout the internet community, I would say if you are a marketer, to try PayPal first. I've never dealt with Payza, but I have had many, many dealings with PayPal, both positive and negative. As far as protecting the consumer, PayPal can be very beneficial.

But if you're selling on Ebay as a drop-shipper, PayPal can become your worst nightmare. I had PayPal put a hold on over $1000 that was paid to me through Ebay sales. Without the release of the funds, I was unable to support my business because I couldn't pay for shipping and handling costs that were racking up, as well as supplier charges that needed to be paid. My nightmare with PayPal and Ebay is still on-going and I don't wish it on my worst enemy.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.