Do you prefer working in a Team or Alone?

BloodMaster

Personally, I prefer working alone , the main reason to this is that it easier and faster to do things my way. When working with other people, it takes a lot more time and sometimes you don't even come to an agreement .However you share a lot more ideas when working with people which can be very interesting. As alone I can think clearly without distraction, and have no social pressure to perform in a certain way. Anyway every one have their point of view and preferences of work.

brandonolguin

It depends totally on team members whether i am comfortable to work with them or not but i usually prefer working alone as there will be no one to interrupt me...

fabrizio

I would always like to prefer working with a team, as corporative team members are very helpful to keep you away from sudden dangers, target completion and stress of workload comes in work place.

Mark I. Bentz

To show the individual's effectiveness and capability one should work alone it will help one to work without any disturbance of any other team members.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.