Which SEO techniques should I use to get first page ranking

anuingenious

Hello Everyone,
I have a seo project for SEO from one of my client. It is a technology website and i want to know what seo techniques should I use for getting first page ranking in Google . Should i do social bookmarking or directories if yes then how much should i do. And what other techniques for getting ranking. Please suggest. Thanks

Maxwell

I will use some SEO techniques to get first page ranking in Google like
- Optimize Title Tag
- Meta Tags
- Proper Use of Heading Tags
- Include Alt Attributes on Images
- Title Attributes on Links
- Create Google XML Sitemap for your website
- Relevant Content
- Link Building ( forum signature, blog comments...)
- Social Media
- Avoid using Flash & frames in your website

According to me, Link building from forum is effective and easy to make, but sharing on social networking sites is very important to get more traffic for your website before your keywords appear on first page of Google

Ric

Better On Page & Off Page combination helps to get top rank early. Fresh and quality content also help to index quickly.

Kavin Martin

Forum Posting , Directory Submission, Blog Commenting is very good to get good ranking so make good backlinks which has good traffic.

Aaron.jim

Hey
Better On Page & Off Page combination helps to get top rank early. Fresh and quality content also help to index quickly.
i am quite agree with this.. if you want to get ranking and visibility than you should do both on page and of page optimization and don't look for quantity just concentrate on quality

Annika Panzini

Social bookmarking is one SEO technique that can help get your website on page one of Google...

RafaelJames

I think first perform on page seo techniques to make your website SEO friendly after that build back links to high PR websites with the help of off page SEO techniques such as forum posting, article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking and guest posting.

Alex_smith

There are more SEO techniques, you can work on forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and article submission to get good ranking to the website.

Alex Thompson

Write unique relevant content for your site..Social bookmarking is one SEO technique that can help get your website on page one of Google..

matthewbjone

Do the quality link building. Article, blog creation and social media are big factors for get top ranking.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
OWF
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.