My skill in wordpress is still worth?

sufiinvesting

Hi everyone,
should I learn coding? or keep my skill to build website using wordpress as a CMS.

Traffic

Coding as in html yes so you can actually use the features of word press you had been skipping over as like everyone not using it right. You can try save your current wordpress site as a html by just right clicking saving site and get a html version without features of your wordpress which may be a good place to learn opening it up with a wysiwyg editor and a text editor like note pad.

danielgray

WordPress is just a CMS that requires a little coding knowledge but if you want to become a web developer or want to pursue your career in web development then you need to learn JS, HTML, CSS, PHP, and C#.

sufiinvesting

awesome, where should I start to learn coding ? is there a good site or forum to learn coding for newbie ?

Traffic

My first task i did was to build a table that would fill a full page eg pixel length or percentage of window then added pics and links. I used netscape navigator which was the best wysiwyg then most went on to use frontpage i still use BlueGriffon with notepad for my coding and to shorten code when bothered.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies