Why My Website META Title Not showing what i put it on?

jackdaniel

Hi guys can you understand my query?
Why is My Website META Title Not showing what I put it on?
I have a WordPress website and also i doing SEO for that website but my query was. I put the meta title and meta description with the help of the YOAST plugin. but it doesn't show on SERP result pages. Why does google fetch my web page content on SERP result pages in META Title and Meta Description Place? Actually, what was that? how can I rectify that issues

hipcat

Google stopped using meta titles years ago...

Clay_P

Google often changes the Meta Title and Meta Description if it is not as per the Google Guidelines.

For example, if the title/description is too much longer or shorter than the Google character limits, Google will replace it with the content on your page.

When Google replaces the meta title, it shows your H1 tag or other content from your page.

Also, sometimes, even if your meta title and description are perfect, Google will change them as per the query searched by the user (fetching data from your pages) to provide better information to the reader.

This is very normal nowadays because of the Google Algorithm changes, and everyone faces this issue, so there is nothing to worry about.

Maksim011

Have you used plugins for SEO such all seo for wordpress? It might help

silentdisko

I somewhere read that Google changes 30% of your metas, and the other 70% it is using from the beginning or rest of the content.

MeghanIzzo

It's either you have the incorrect code outputting on the page source, Google's cache is outdated, search term manipulation, or Google simply decided to ignore your preferred title and meta description.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hey
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.