How to Attract and Keep Customers ?

Karl Joshua

BETTER SERVICE and FASTER RESPONSE!

These are the two main things needed to succeed attracting customers and clients. Communicating Skills and Marketing skills must be at its fullest and it must be very complacent with the work being done. Customers always expect better and the only thing to cope with that are these to thing written above. Moreover, a company can only progress if and only if it provides stability and security in the next years.

Dictator20

For you to attract and keep your customers you should be a trusted person, never do things that can break their trust to you. Stay connected to them and make sure that your product is high quality so they will patronize it. Aside from that you should have a page or a website cause it can be a way to prove yourself that you are legit. Last is that you should trust them to so they will trust you. Yes Customer is always right but remember that you have a right too, of course.

trendjing

Hello,

How to attract and keep customers ?
To get customers are not simple and to keep customers when you got them is a task more difficult than. so if you have been in online business more years please share some tips for everyone here.
I sure that it's useful for all of us caring about this problem.

Thanks

Attracting your customers is like marketing your brand or your domain name. This is important because this will be the basis on how you will have an income.

You should first have a creative web page, storing your profile, and a brief description of yourself. You can also have a rating or scoring system from your customers to know if you are speedy to answer or even acknowledge feedbacks regarding the product, and how fast your delivery process is, so new customers will somehow know your credibility.

You can also insert links to your social media accounts with the same name, if possible, so customers will have easier time to look for you online.

If you have plenty enough, you can do “give aways” to your subscribed followers.

So those are the things you might consider on attracting and keeping customers.

CookieRunner

With your first question - How to attract customers? First off - you have to promote or advertise your products / business first in all Social Media sites that you can think off wherein its cheap and there's a wide scope of getting customers plus in a cheap way (since almost everybody has a social media account) This is the best way especially if you lack budget with advertising. Next, if you succeed in this, make your website attractive and very easy to navigate - make use of everything you have to gain potential customers / clients

Now, with keeping your customers -- i believe its good to have discounts / freebies / raffle every now and then just so they would always check your channel / site / social media site since they have a reason to follow you and most people like those kinds of things nowadays.

JB Fernandez

To attract customers, your marketing strategy must be good. Including commercial ads, posters, flyers etc. And to keep them, you must always uphold a good customer service. Always making sure that you keep on providing quality services and products for them.

IPlease

One way to keep customers is to have excellent communication skills. Keep them in the loop so they know what is going on. They will be sure to appreciate this. It says alot about you if you are willing to go the extra mile to let them know what is going on.

lildaisuke

If you will create your own web site for your online business, it should be user friend that when someone enters your site, they already know what you are selling. Promos or discounted product is the most common attraction. I also suggest to have a money back guarantee depending on the products. Payment methods should not be that complicated, it should be lot easier to navigate. And I suggest to have a low shipping cost or make it free depending on the product, because most of the online markets gives free shipping that makes them attract customers.

promisem

I got most of my customers through blogging and word of mouth.

Word of mouth came because I made myself available to my clients nights, weekends, holidays, sick days and vacations. I had clients who worked long hours, so they appreciated having me available. Other vendors didn't work those kinds of hours.

I also focused on working efficiently and and keep my costs down, so I could price below my competitors. That led to more word of mouth, which brought me more customers.

Princety

Provide them additional insights. Its gonna go a long way. Uncover solutios to theri problems, maybe things that they dont directly know yet but would be valuable in the future. After service too is important i guess, follow through is so important here.

acemetillidie0001

Find a problem, build a relationship and work hard to solve the customer's problem. Is easier than it sounds and something that most newbies don't comprehend. More times than not newbies will start out with the sole idea to MMO, but this is far from the truth. It all takes time and the money will come, but only after you start building relationships.

Proven fact - consumers are more apt to buy from those they trust. It takes more then creating an amazing landing page, introducing an amazing product and even offering an amazing price.

Brands that build trust trust can sell anything, on the ugliest landing page and virtually any price - proven fact!

Scott.

archetypechasingXX

The best way to ensure that you retain your clients is by offering an excellent product/service in the first. Then, you should invest your time and resources in bringing an excellent customer support, because people hate it when businesses don't listen to them and don't assist them fast. This will allow you to build strong bonds, that in return, will make them loyal clients.

I'm editing my answer because I found something valuable that you might like. As I said on 13/05, you must invest in customer support, because if you make people feel you care about them and you bring them answers and solutions very fast, then you will make them loyal to your brand.

I've been testing this software by Kayako and so far now it has been a nice experience. I'm currently on demo, so let's see where it goes. I'm also considering giving a try to Zendesk,

Last edited:

jakeis

It's never easy to satisfy even most of the customers. Your website should be easy to navigate, relatively simple so it would be easy for people to quickly find what they're looking for. It should be mobile-friendly as well. It would be good if you provide them with a great customer and technical service (of course, depending on what your website is about). You may also provide them with special offers frequently. You need to be polite, punctual and keep the deadlines. I mean, if you sell products on your site, you should try to deliver them on time or if you happen to miss the deadline, provide people with a personal discount or offer as an apology.

Sirarpi

If you want to engage more customers, you need to make your store a really cool place to make people revisit it. There are various things you can do to convert more customers.

Of course, apart from having the necessary tools, you also need to dedicate your time and effort to answering to your customers’ inquiries and be a patient listener.

Some businesses concentrate on having more customers but they forget about the importance of the delight stage which might provide really good referrals. People tend to trust others good feedback rather than ads on which lots of eCommerce store owners are concentrated now.

Ram charan

In this competitive world to make a customer and keep them for a long period or lifetime is not an easy task. There are several ways to do that and we all are doing also like giving offers, something extra, discounts and so on. But all are following the same process even i also. But does that enough?

According to me from above all the points the most important thing is to follow the customer's mindset.

If someone has any other innovative idea then please share.

Xerof

The most difficult is at start, but if you have quality product after you find customers they will bring the new ones.

sammy

How to attract new customers? Blog around there problems and for this you need to identify your target persona. By doing this you can talk about their problems and issues they are facing.
Retaining customers is far more difficult then acquiring new customer but cheaper then attracting new ones. Few quick ways to retain customers are:
1) Give great service
2) Be quick to resolve issues.
3) Keep in touch
4) Reward loyalty
5) Lastly, Thank your customers

Daniel@30

UI-User Interaction is most crucial for the user, the First impression it's the last impression so build an attractive website as per the point of view. Then sure you will get user traffic on your website

paritosh

Hello,

How to attract and keep customers ?
To get customers are not simple and to keep customers when you got them is a task more difficult than. so if you have been in online business more years please share some tips for everyone here.
I sure that it's useful for all of us caring about this problem.

Thanks
Hi,

There are few ninja techniques to attract and keep your customers happy _

Try to find out what they are looking for?
Target your marketing plan and audience.
Keep the marketing strategy more efficient.
Always try to make them happy with your business.

romanalexeevich198

From my experience, to keep the current customer, you can offer a variety of discounts, bonuses, gifts. It's like one of the options.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.