Is it possible someone can let me use their website to rank on Google

alfonzob707

I want to start to learn the basics of SEO. I’m 20 and I look heavy into this. Also got a app where Iearn HTML but i’m sure i’ll need to get deeper. I can’t afford to pay for a website so if anyone has one and wouldn’t mind ranking please let me know

hipcat

So, if I understand correctly, you want to learn SEO by practicing on someone else's existing site to sharpen your SEO skills? Will you be charging anything?

You try can posting your service in the marketplace to see if someone will give you a chance to learn.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Learning SEO basics is a fantastic step, especially at your age, t's a skill that's in high demand. Your interest in HTML is a great start, but diving deeper into SEO will involve understanding keywords, on-page optimization, and content strategy. As for practicing, offering to help optimize someone else's website for free, maybe a friend's or through online communities, can be a valuable hands-on experience. Besides, explore free online resources and tutorials to expand your knowledge. Remember, practice and staying updated with industry trends are key in mastering SEO!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.