Google Adsense Ads.txt File Issue

webcreations

Hello Friends

I need small help related to ads.txt file. I added AdSense code snippet, Snippet and Meta tag. But still it is showing File is Not Found.

google-ads.jpg

I also checked with other websites. There is a lot of data in your ads.txt file.

google-ads1.jpg

If you can help me fix this, I would be very grateful.

HifiveHost

If you've added AdSense meta tag code to your website but are seeing a "File Not Found" error, consider the following steps:

1. Check Placement: Ensure that you've placed the AdSense meta tag code in the correct location within your HTML document. It usually goes in the <head> section of your HTML.
  2. Correct Syntax: Double-check the syntax of the AdSense meta tag. Make sure there are no typos or errors in the code.
  3. Publish Changes: Confirm that you've saved and published the changes to your website. Some website builders or content management systems require you to publish or update your site for changes to take effect.
  4. Clear Cache: Clear your browser cache and cookies to make sure you are seeing the latest version of your webpage.
  5. Server Configuration: Ensure that your server is correctly configured to serve the updated HTML with the AdSense meta tag. Sometimes, server-side caching may cause delays.
  6. AdSense Approval: Confirm that your AdSense account is active and in good standing. If your account is not approved or has issues, ads might not display.
  7. File Path: If the error mentions a specific file, double-check that the file exists in the specified path. Ensure that there are no typos in the file name or directory structure.
  8. HTML Validation: Validate your HTML code using an online HTML validator to ensure there are no structural issues with your webpage.
  9. Ad Blockers: Disable any ad blockers in your browser to see if they are preventing the AdSense code from being loaded.
If the problem persists, you should contact your website platform's support team or AdSense support for further assistance.

webcreations

Dear Sir
Thanks For The Reply

I added all Tags Properly. When I click on url it is showing Verify site ownership (Please See The Attachment)
google-ads3.jpg

But On Dashboard It is showing Not Found (Please See The Attachment)

google-ads4.jpg

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads