I have been banned by Google AdSense. Google? Why?

Farris

Did anyone went through the same thing? It's very hard to get back. I emailed them more than once but they seem to be very strict. I am not sure what I did and explained to them what I think happened but I don't know if they don't believe me or they just being strict.

How can I recover my account? Google AdSense is the best ad network and if you are banned from them then you won't be able to join other networks like Ezoic.

Have you done this successfully?

hipcat

I would question why you think Adsense is important, as affiliate ads will bring in FAR more money with far less traffic, but if you are ok with making less money, then I suppose you can keep begging for mercy with Google.

Just seems a waste to me. Even Amazon ads are better than Adsense, and easier to use.

Reactions: Farris

Farris

Farris
I am doing affiliate marketing now but I need to maximize my earnings and squeeze every penny I can from my site :)
I am not sure if I am allowed to share my website here, but just incase you wanna take a look and give constructive feedback: www.bestbeermoney.com

Thank you so much :)

profitnest

I've seen others use Ezoic after not getting accepted for Adsense. I believe there's a way to get started on there with low traffic (although this may have changed in the past few years).

Like @hipcat said - Amazon ads do better than Adsense. This is very true. The only time Adsense has outperformed affiliate links for me is when I got web stories in Google Discover.

hipcat

hipcat
I've never understood why Adsense is so popular, as a person needs tons of traffic just to earn pennies on the dollar. Some people with 1000's of visitors per day can make a couple bucks from it, but even then they're giving up prime real estate on their site just to show ads for a product you could be selling directly yourself for a much larger share of the pie.

I suppose years ago when it was easier to join and not get banned so easily that it lured newbies in as a way to start earning from a website. Heck, even I used them way back in 2007-9, but it took forever to reach the threshold on little sites, so I switched to niche affiliate ads and never looked back.

Good on you for making Discover profitable though. It's those angles that still work in today's market.

Adapt or die, as they say....

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Best answer
Did anyone went through the same thing? It's very hard to get back. I emailed them more than once but they seem to be very strict. I am not sure what I did and explained to them what I think happened but I don't know if they don't believe me or they just being strict.

How can I recover my account? Google AdSense is the best ad network and if you are banned from them then you won't be able to join other networks like Ezoic.

It sounds like you're having trouble with Google AdSense. To recover your account, thoroughly review AdSense's policies to understand any possible violations. Provide a detailed appeal, clearly explaining your situation and any corrective actions you've taken. Persistence is key, but also explore alternative ad networks in case AdSense doesn't reinstate your account. Some people have successfully appealed, so don't lose hope, but be prepared to consider other options too.

geek

I've seen others use Ezoic after not getting accepted for Adsense. I believe there's a way to get started on there with low traffic (although this may have changed in the past few years).
IMHO, you can't use Ezoic on sites rejected by AdSense.
From the Ezoic support site:
Can I use Ezoic if my AdSense account has been disabled?

If a site has a banned or penalized AdSense account, it is unlikely that Ezoic will be able to approve the site for using Monetization until the penalty is removed.

If a site does not have an AdSense account before signing up for Ezoic, the quality review team may request additional information. This may include asking if the site has applied for AdSense, has another AdSense account, or can provide Google Analytics read-only access.

theitgear

Try contacting google ads support. They will listen to you and if you provide a detailed reason they will unban you.

gplforever.com

Recovering a banned Google AdSense account can be tough, especially when you're not sure what went wrong. Keep persistently reaching out to them, providing clear explanations and following their guidelines. Look for advice from others who have successfully regained their accounts. Remember, while AdSense is a top network, there are alternatives like Ezoic. Stay patient and proactive in your efforts.

musharraf12

Recovering a banned AdSense account is tough. Follow the appeal process, give details, and emphasize corrective actions. Success stories exist, so stay committed!

tvasteconstructions

Recovering a banned Google AdSense account can be difficult, but not impossible. First, carefully review your policies and guidelines to identify potential violations. If you wish to contest a ban, please provide a clear explanation and evidence of compliance with the ban, and consider seeking professional help if necessary. Success rates vary, but demonstrating a sincere effort to resolve the issue increases your chances of reinstatement.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.