Where to start in Technical SEO

ferrer67

hi all
i've been doing backlinking for a while now, and now looking to learn basics of technical SEO, any guide or lead that from where or which aspect to start.?
any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Cchaen

The first step in improving your technical SEO is knowing where you stand by performing a site audit. The second step is to create a plan to address the areas where you fall short.

KidsCastle

Begin your journey into Technical SEO with these key steps: Conduct a comprehensive website audit to identify issues. Optimize site structure, URL structure, and internal linking. Improve site speed and mobile responsiveness. Implement schema markup for enhanced search visibility.

Brick John

The best place is Google's own product GSC, just submit your site in GSC in stat monitoring it. See if it's showing any errors like 404, broken links, or canonical issues. Learn from YouTube and Fix these issues, with time you will understand everything. And also learn how to implement structure data on site, the redirections, or other stuff like this. These are basics :)

krish12344

hi all
i've been doing backlinking for a while now, and now looking to learn basics of technical SEO, any guide or lead that from where or which aspect to start.?
Thanks
Hey there! It's awesome that you've been diving into backlinking! For starting with technical SEO, I'd recommend checking out beginner-friendly guides on website structure, page speed optimization, and schema markup. Happy learning, and feel free to ask for more guidance anytime

YasirKhan1

hi all
Thanks
Greetings,

Technical SEO is very important part of any website, You have to start with proper caching, learn from anywhere that how to manage cache, or use any plugin.

getbacklinks384

The foundations of technical optimization are constantly improving technical aspects to make them faster, more secure, mobile-friendly, and easier for search engines to understand. The process of optimizing webpages and their content for search engines and users is typically the first step of any legitimate strategy.

gplforever.com

Starting with technical SEO is a smart move. Begin with understanding website structure, HTML basics, and crawlability. Then dive into topics like page speed optimization, mobile-friendliness, and structured data. Google's own resources and reputable SEO blogs like Moz or Search Engine Journal are great places to start. I think 'speed optimization' is more important than other thinks nowadays.

webxeross

Start with Technical SEO by auditing your website for issues like broken links, slow loading times, and mobile compatibility. Then, fix critical issues, optimize site structure, ensure HTTPS security, and monitor ongoing performance.

silentwolf

i think you should learn basics from youtube and goolge.. (you can type technical seo checklist,) etcc..
then read that document to get knowledge of technical seo. after that you will be able to analyze and fix your websites technical parts..
after that go to screaming from and audit your site. then fix critical issues. thanks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.