how to start off page SEO..

silentwolf

hello everyone, i want to ask some question related to offpage seo.
1- when we should start off page seo
2- how to choose anchor text properly..
3- how to choose URLS for create backlinks.
4- i am confused in choosing anchor texts . ( exact match, relevent keyword, etc..) - how to get percentage of these anchor texts.
5- are these pdf submission, blog comments, and directory submission links, and profile links are working in 2024..
6- how to do competitors off page seo audit..(to get idea for our project).
7- what is a quality link.
all of these questions are really boring but i want to get answers of these questions.
thank you so much for your support and answers :whistle: :whistle:

hipcat

Best answer
1. Immediately

2. & 4. Anchor text isn't as important as it used to be years ago. Now it's more about the relevant content surrounding your link. For example, if your anchor text is "Best Car Parts", but the content is about women's dresses, then it's not good. Any "Click Here" link will do, as long as the content & context are relevant, as you already have the correct audience.

3. Quality over quantity...ALWAYS. Again, it's relevancy that matters. Getting a couple of strong backlinks from sites with the same, or similar related content as your own is far better than 1000's from those stupid "backlink blasts" services that only newbies buy anymore.

5. Not many are dofollow anymore, and it doesn't matter anyway, as targeting a relevant audience should be your main goal when using those kinds of links anyway

6. Any auditing tool will do, but what's important is HOW you interpret that data. Don't just copy a competitor data or strategy, but LEARN from it to do better yourself. Improve your skills by reading, learning and updating your skill set as you go. Learn. Adapt. Survive.

7. A link from a RELEVANT content site that has some authority and gets crawled frequently.

Notice that the important word that keeps appearing in every answer is "relevant". That's what you should be focusing on. Getting too many useless links from unrelated sites will do more harm than good.

To your success!! :)

Farris

I recommend that you follow Google's guidelines and not build links yourself but rather create content that gets links. Matt Cutts talks about that on YouTube. He says that you don't need a lot of backlinks to rank, just a few. In my opinion one good and organic backlink is enough.

I would spend money on improving my content rather than building links. If you look at all off page technique they are all spammy, and Google do not like that.

If you are starting a blog basically create great content. This will help you and your readers. If you spam you won't get anywhere, believe me.

Reactions: silentwolf

silentwolf

silentwolf
farris bro, do you believe in organic backlinks..? getting a free contextual link is like a spoting santa claus.. :whistle::unsure:😂😂😂.to rank higher in google we need to build relevent backlinks. if i will not rank then how people will find me and link to my content..😩😏

sukhsaroj

Off-page SEO is important because it can influence how well your site ranks in search engine results. Google’s algorithm takes backlinks and other off-site signals into account when deciding how to display websites to relevant searchers. These signals include:
Relevance and value of content
Anchor text
Social signals
Brand mentions
Referring domain authority

Andy Beohar

hello everyone, i want to ask some question related to offpage seo.
1- when we should start off page seo
2- how to choose anchor text properly..
3- how to choose URLS for create backlinks.
4- i am confused in choosing anchor texts . ( exact match, relevent keyword, etc..) - how to get percentage of these anchor texts.
5- are these pdf submission, blog comments, and directory submission links, and profile links are working in 2024..
6- how to do competitors off page seo audit..(to get idea for our project).
7- what is a quality link.
all of these questions are really boring but i want to get answers of these questions.
thank you so much for your support and answers :whistle: :whistle:
  • Start off-page SEO once your website has quality content and a strong foundation of on-page SEO.
  • Choose anchor text that is relevant to the linked page's content and varies naturally. Avoid over-optimization.
  • Choose URLs for backlinks that are relevant to the linked page's content and add value to the user.
  • Use a diverse mix of anchor texts, including exact match, partial match, branded, and generic, to appear natural. Monitor and adjust percentages based on performance and industry standards.
  • PDF submissions, blog comments, directory submissions, and profile links may still have value if done judiciously and on reputable sites.
  • Conduct a competitor's off-page SEO audit by analyzing their backlink profile, anchor text distribution, and strategies using tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush.
  • A quality link is from a relevant, authoritative site with natural anchor text and adds value to the user experience and website credibility.

BigKit

Off page SEO is simple process to build backlinks. You can build backlinks with Third party website. Just Find High quality and trust score website submit you Backlinks there or contact them to list your backlinks.

tvasteconstructions

1. Start off-page SEO once your website has strong on-page optimization and quality content.
2. Choose anchor text relevant to the linked page's content. Balance exact match, partial match, and branded anchor texts.
3. Select URLs that are relevant and authoritative for backlinks, focusing on pages with valuable content.
4. Diversify anchor texts for a natural link profile. Use exact match, partial match, branded, and generic anchor texts.
5. PDF submissions, blog comments, directory submissions, and profile links can still be effective if done on relevant, reputable sites.
6. Conduct a competitor's off-page SEO audit by analyzing their backlink profile, anchor text diversity, and referral sources.
7. Quality links come from authoritative, relevant sites with natural link placement, diverse anchor texts, and high domain authority.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
WTS RO4.com
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.