Traffic from Social Networks, Which is best !

Ric

Facebook is the top most social site of networking. But i got more clicks and visits from G+ instead of Facebook. All the social sites are best platform for traffic.

JohnP

The strategy for each SM is a bit different. I definitely agree that Facebook can bring the most benefits. Apps, sharing groups-S4S and engaging posts are the key. For me, Fanwave(FanWave on Facebook | Facebook) worked the best for getting targeted likes and for promoting my business. For twitter-hashtags play a big role. Analyze competition and find the most popular hashtags that can work to grab attention. Google+ can bring you some opportunities, but it's not effective as FB and Twitter.

Joseph_Hill

Facebook and Twitter as shown in the pie chart. But I would say in Few days Google+ will be the best one to generate traffic, because of its features.

aksel

Facebook and Twitter are the best social networking sites because of the number of users they have, otherwise for me Google+ is the best because of the services they offer.

JuanRoth

Facebook is the best one because of the number of active users it has. But Google+ is also approaching Facebook with a great speed. And I hope it will pass Facebook in near future.

Erik Bustamante

Surely Facebook is the number one social networking site to get traffic besides this YouTube is the another one which helps a lot in generating traffic to a website.

MichaelBowden

No doubt that the Facebook is the number one site on generating traffic for your website the main reason it have a huge number of active users which are always looking for something new.

SharryDonald

Facebook is the number one for this purpose but Google + is also following it with great speed no wonder if in near future we will see Google + as the best.

socialmedia

People have different purposes behind blogging, a variety of them struggle to make their name remarkable in the field, some of them do blogging to produce money and a variety of them like to interact with people. All this stuff are possible if your blogger get good results in driving targeted traffic to his blog site because without traffic an excellent single blog can perform the above aims.
What should be your technique to increase social media traffic of one's blog?

Every blogger have different ways of drive traffic to his blog also to increase his blog’s readership. Nowadays most of the bloggers are using web 2 . 0 to increase blog site traffic and their own blog readership. Before web 2 . 0 driving traffic to a blog was your hardest task. Below are the 7 Tricks to increase social mass media traffic:
Eye Catching Headlines:

Today! Almost every person knows how powerful web 2 . 0 is but people fail in targeting traffic to their blog using web 2 . 0 because they dont utilize headlines which entice audience. Just updating your web 2 . 0 profiles wont help you to drive traffic, you should write headlines which force audience to visit your website.
Utilize images when placing updates:

On our previous blog I drove about 50% involving my traffic as a result of Linkedin, Google As well as and Facebook. To begin with I was simply just posting text updates using a link to our article. From the start I was observing folks who were targeting handsome quantity of traffic to their own blogs using web 2 . 0 and I got here. Soon I started out posting image messages and noticed increase within my blog traffic.
Try to target few platforms:

Blogging Professionals always mention using the real power of web 2 . 0. Many of the individuals get this wrong and attempt to target nearly every single big platform and this is the thing they tend to be doing wrong. They attempt to target all the most notable social networking platforms and literally that they fail in operating the traffic which they could have owned by targeting couple of platforms. Target few platforms but attempt to drive the fantastic traffic from generally there.

James Hailey

Facebook is the best social media for earning tremendous traffic for our website because this site has most number of daily active users.

SharryDonald

I know Facebook is the king of all social media but we have to build all types of backlinks for getting more juice flow to our site so other social n/w sites are also important.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.