Marketing through Google

baburam

how can we do marketing of our product from Google, can know techniques to advertise product in social networks..

Jack London

Marketing through google :D, it's different way of advertising like SEO or google adwords. On this forum, other members discuss very more techniques to get best rankings on Google (SEO - free traffic) and tips help you try in Google adwords ( paid traffic ).

JoeHamilton

Yes we have many strategies to promote our business website through social media sites,techniques like social bookmarking,social n/w profiling and social media marketing are used commonly to get traffic for our website and increase PR in Google and other search engines.

silver

There's no such thing as advertising product in Google. Do you mean using Google tools for Advertising? For this you should use Google section of the forum, there you will find Google AdWords. As for social media try using Facebook, Twitter creating your own accounts.

Adam

Adam
I agree with you. As far as advertising is concerned I think Google is a complete package it allows blogging, commenting, discussions and also ad words is good facility you get get paid banners and can increase traffic on your site.

Debra J. Hernandez

As per my experience on web I can say that ad words and ad sense are the best way for marketing in online world. Apart from this Google's Blog dot com is also great for content or blog marketing this is really great.

novandak

Hi,
You can use Google Product Listing Ads for your products. As for social media you can use Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote your products.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.