Favorite Songs?

drdialeruk

I listen all kind of music. it really depends on my mood. i like hindi, urdu, punjabi and english music.

Webynk

I like many songs which all are my favorite songs-
1- Akon Bonanza- belly dancer
2- mujhse shadi karoge by Salman khan (Hindi song)
3- Namaste London movie all songs (Hindi song)

alices00ze

1. Beep / PCD
2. L.O.V.E. / Ashlee Simpson
3. All About Us / t.A.T.u.
and many more....

ProxyMania

My favorite song and list:

-Sound of Silence
-Stairway to Heaven
-Hotel of california
-Love sensation
-The one
-Larger Than Life
-Forever
-Maskman Opening Song
-Bioman Opening Song
-Voltes V Opening Song
-Shaider OpeningSong
-Kamen Raider RX Opening Song
-Mazinger Z Opening Song
-

wjxavier

My favorite songs are the songs sang by Kari Jobe, Juris, and the Hillsong band. Those are Forever, Your love, and With all I am. Since I'm into romantic songs, I find christian songs as very melodic and better song for showing love to the Lord. However, Your love is not a christian song but it is still my favorite since this is the theme song with me and my partner. I wanted someone to sing it while I'm crossing the altar in the wedding soon. I really relate to this song because we're currently have a long distance relationship.

Dlankulit

Pop and Rock Music. I'm a 90's kid and some of my favorite songs are Backstreet Boys' As Long As You Love Me, Quit Playing Games, No Rain by Blind Melon, Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms, Nsync's Bye Bye Bye and Britney's Baby One More Time ha ha.

I also like songs from Daughtry like What About Now and Over You, and my all time favorite song which I always sing in karaoke is The Calling's Wherever You Will Go =)

Nejii

All genres. But I like oldies but goodies music. We don't have much of good music today, in my opinion, but I still adore Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Pink. I love their songs.

xiana

One of my favorite song is "Dance with my Father" by Luther Vandross. Because i feel the beat of this song and especially the meaning of this song. Although my father is still here beside me but i dont want lose him.. The human lifespan is so short, you can never tell what will happen for the next day.. So please create your beautiful memories with your loved ones and i hope you'll always remember all the great memories you created with your families and friends.:hug:

RenceG

I always listen to music during free time as this lessens my stress level. So I always make sure to choose my favorite songs to add a little bit spice to my boring hours, and my song list is really what matters of course. Nothing beats Boyz II Men's songs!

JB Fernandez

Old music is million miles away better than today's music. I really love the songs of James Taylor, Kenny Rogers, Beatles and many more. The lyrics of songs before is much more meaningful and has a soul.

udershirt123

I love listening to music and popular songs.My recent favorite music is entitled "Too Good at Goodbyes" by Sam Smith. It is my favorite because when i first hear the song, i feel the emotion and the message of the song. Since then i keep listen to his musics/songs especially this song "Too Good at Goodbyes" it's very "LSS" until today.

szerjhex18

I have plenty of choice that i like. But the songs i love the most are "Never Say you Can't" by Bruno Mars, and "Smash Into You by Beyonce ", .
Those two songs have a big impact into my time. =)

Corfoz74

I love the song This is My Life my Shirley Bassey. The lyrics best describes my life and I get motivated by listening to it.

cruzdanielledaryll

My favorite songs are How Deep Is Your Love and Too Much Heaven by Bee Gees. I was never born when this songs came out but I love this songs. It is beautifully arranged and composed. Hearing Robin Gibbs voice is timeless. I love old songs like these.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views