What do you usually do on internet?

DawnsDivination

The internet can be used for anything at all these days. If we're hungry, we can order our meals online. If we're broke, we can find a job online, and if we're bored, we can find a game to play!

The best thing about the internet is that we can do all of these things from the comfort of our own homes. If we don't feel like getting out of bed, we've got that option as well. We can sit in bed or on our couches all day and be entertained with a few click of a mouse.

I find that I essentially use the world wide web to make money lately. There are so many different opportunities online, that it's really hard to pass anything up. But we must be cautious of the scams that are all around us on this widely used information highway. If we aren't careful, we can end up having our credit cards hacked and our personal information can be distributed to some downright awful people.

By maintaining a secure connection, and being vigilant to always scan documents before downloading, we can make sure that our time online is spent safely. We want to undoubtedly know that the sites we visit are safe as well. Before going and giving a new website your personal information, make sure that you check online forums and read what others have to say about the site you are wanting to join.

Being online has many advantages and can no doubt cure our boredom at any time. By being confident that our digital devices and our intimate details will be safe in the process, we can use the internet for just about any reason we want with no worries.

trendjing

My regular day in front of my laptop is do some writings, answering emails, joining forums to learn and to contribute anything that is related to internet stuff. There are times that I watched movies or TV series and I like it, compare to watching it on my phone. When I am using my smartphone, I used to check social media accounts. My favorite is Instagram, because I just swipe it up to look at photos and watched clips of videos with no hassle.

Lina102

I am usually working on the internet. If not that I would be on social media such as Instagram, Snapchat, twitter and websites like reddit. I also like to surf the web sometimes just for fun. I check my emails A LOT. I also go on YouTube quite often just to watch some videos. If I’m feeling really bored might watch some Netflix or play some online mini game! :)

Monga

I usually check the latest news on the Internet,watch my favourite TV shows on the Internet because it is more convenient and there is no advertisements during it.

HazelDJ

Do you love spending your time on the internet?
For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
For me, I check first my email account to know if there are messages for me. After attending my emails , I open my Facebook account. I spend a lot of time in this site. I enjoy reading or watching videos. After spending time in Facebook, I do my online work.

hgonzales2

There are so many things that I've been doing using the internet. First, I use the internet to complete my job. This is my main source of income, without it I won't be earning money to support my family and my studies. I'm also using the internet to do research for my school projects and homeworks. I find it very convenient than going to the library and search for a wide range of books just to look for a specific answer. In addition to that, I'm using it to get in touch with my family and friends thru social media. Yes, it has a lot of advantages yet there are people who still use it in a wrong way.

TheInsaneSakif

There are many things that I love doing on the internet! I rely on the internet to do certain tasks like responding to e-mails or learning a new skill. I use social media sites like Facebook, to chat with my friends and keep myself updated to what's going on. I also love watching videos on Youtube.

cess_08

I usually check everything when I'm using the internet. I work, read articles, listen to music, download movies, and a lot more. Internet is a great source of information nowadays to get faster knowledge about bits and pieces of everything.

integrisuite

I use Internet to read blogs, use of quora and sometimes to access my social media accounts.

Wiredphase

While at work, I use Internet for work related purpose - checking and responding to emails, connecting to business world through social media.
but when not at work, I usually like to surf for fresh DIY ideas, listen to music and watch videos.

Wiredphase

While at work, I use Internet for work related purpose - checking and responding to emails, connecting to business world through social media.
but when not at work, I usually like to surf for fresh DIY ideas, listen to music and watch videos

AdminKings

My daily routine involves looking through my e-mails, checking my websites statistics, Adwords & Adsense. This takes me around 30 minutes. After this I’ll check out communities including forums, Facebook and Twitter. If I have the time I will further develop my projects and do a bit of design using Affinity Designer.

Oh, I regularly look at keyword research to get ideas for my up coming blog posts.

In my ‘’free’’ time on the internet I’ll catch up on Netflix, usually watching Money Heist :) Excellent watch.

romanalexeevich198

I work online. For me, the Internet is a source of additional income. In my free time I study online courses, read news, watch interesting movies.

Tonysanders

People follow their passion and do a business online. starting a blog and doing what they like. for instance You go to Google enter a keyword to search for music, guitar playing and something you love. well You are going to find several blogs who offer you a serve, if you buy they get paid through affiliate marketing or through their tiny products. more importantly they they serve thousands of people. if You have a passion and want to earn money online then learn about affiliate marketing and how to launch a blog.

ireneg

Do you love spending your time on the internet?
For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
I usually research and research on internet.

smithmary01

Usually, use it for work like emails, SEO submission, using social media, Quora, Forums, blogs, etc.
The Internet is very useful for reading books, watching a movie.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.