Google+ is use for more traffic

kevinwilliam145

Google+ is user friendly and available on community pages to connect the prospective visitors. However, I think that it does not offer the good traffic like that of Facebook or Twitter.

FortunateBread

As Google+ is the product of SEO giant i.e., Google so there is no doubt of getting tremendous traffic and ranking in SERP.

jacksonvictor872

As far I know, Google plus do not come with good traffic like Twitter or Facebook. But it can connect with the potential visitors especially on community pages and is user friendly.

George Hiner

Ya,Google+ is used for more traffic.Google+ is the fastest growing social networking site.It is a perfect place to connect with people all over the world.

Anthony M. Dyer

In my opinion, Google+ has not more traffic than Twitter or Fb, however it's possible and simple to connect with targeted prospects on community, websites or Google+ users.

CyrilHosea

Social networking sites are the best way to raise the traffic of a website.Google plus is a social networking site.So Google + is used to generate the traffic in a web site.

HenaryMagas

Yes,you can use the google plus to generate the more traffic to your website.It is the one of the best social networking sites through which you can raise the traffic of your website.

Micheal Wallace

Yes, definately google plus is the social networking site.So you can use the Google plus to generate the maximum traffic to your website.

Mark I. Bentz

Yes,google plus is the social networking site and it is the best way to raise the traffic to your website.Google plus has getting more and more visitors so that the traffic of your website will increase.

JoeHamilton

Yes, I think we can get traffic instantly but I am not sure about getting immense traffic.

RogerStyen

You can get more traffic from Google + but not as mush as from Facebook or twitter because Facebook has more users than to Google +.

JosephBlow

Yes,It is the social networking site.It will gain the highest traffic to website.Google plus like other social networking sites gain the traffic to a website very fastly and raise the rank of a webpage.

Luther J. Coppola

All the public networking websites are good to produce visitors, and Google+ is the master of those websites. It really allows in producing huge real visitors.

AlsitarMWaugh

In line with everyone, Google+ is not far more site visitors as far more as Facebook or twitter, but it really is potential and also an easy task to connect with targeted prospects upon community, web pages or google+ pages.

CarolSartor

According to me, Google+ has not more guests as more as Facebook or myspace or fb or Twitter posts, but it's potential and easy to get linked with websites or Google+ details.

ravi raj

Google plus is important which helps to sharing websites links, photos, news, business tips send through friends and fans.

harrylorayne

On the basis of my knowledge, I can point to the fact that Google plus do not have well traffic like Facebook or Twitter, however; it comes with user friendly nature and is extremely good to connect the potential visitors.

technoclouderp

Google+ is really more helpful in generating good traffic. First of all you have to connect more people and create pages, join communities, increase your followers, post some useful things as well as you website news..Then you can get more traffic through Google+ comparing Facebook and social media websites..

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads