How should we schedule our articles for a website?

Tommy

Hello webmasters,

I just started on affiliate website and i'm going to make revenue with it.

I built a website base on wordpress and but it still has too little posts on
thus, from today i'm going to schedule to write articles 3 days a week on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

what do you guys think ?

on that day, I will add 2 articles / each day. it should do that or something else is better ?

plz share your ideas?

RogerStyen

If you have a couple of hours in a day I think this will be the enough time to write a couple of articles daily and if you have four extra hours you can write 5 articles with ease try it out.

fabrizio

After doing good keyword research and finding appropriate content for article you can make schedule, in place of writing articles on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday you can write each article every day, it will be beneficial according to Google crawler as it require frequent updations in website to bring the website on top ranking.

Reactions: emidiolucchese

diliberti

diliberti
Good suggestion you provided to me, but can you please suggest me that if I have only one keyword for any website of large package which require 60-70 article, then how should I schedule this as it is difficult to bring variation and relevancy in an article concurrently?

emidiolucchese

I think you need to give some time to your article instead of working at fixed time, you should research over your topic whenever you get time, because a good article needs a fresh and innovative mind, so whenever you feel such note down the points you want to appear in your article and at last frame all the points into a article.

tommyclark

I think it is idea to post at least two or three articles every week on your website

Stephen Seabrook

Depends upon package of your website that how big it is, if the package is large and you require 50-60 article per month then try to write 2 articles every day these will be sufficient.

pcyownsme

Uniqueness and of course the most you can post the better.
Google needs lot of content in order to rank you better :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.