What do you know about the Google algorithm?

fromrachel

In recent, I have found some great changes in many websites along with mine. And I also have noticed that, it was started since the middle of November. I also have found website lost their pagerank and many more new things. Does anybody know this? Please help me.

accountingguru

I am Not following Google Algorithms and updates but My site getting More traffic . But am using Unique content its only important

erinnagata

Page rank is an algorithm google used to determine the rank of a website in SERP's.

ketul

SE want to provide more relevant and accurate information by search query to user. That's why it penalised those kind of site, who does not follow SE guidelines and rules.

technokar

I am always following Google Algorithms and updates And Read SEO blog. but My site getting no More traffic and I am using Unique content for my website. please help me how i can increase website traffic.

EpicGlobalWeb

The only SEO that Google staff actually recommends is content-based marketing. You have to add content as rapidly as possible to get more text crawled. And I mean rapidly - like 10 - 15 articles daily for at least 6 months.

After that it's always going to be about the backlinks. Basically, google updates mainly effect the way your content is crawled and its "importance factor." There are about 25 or so on-page SEO elements to be concerned with.

So basically, add good content (good, meaning easy for computers to understand and then engaging enough to keep the users on it longer than 5 seconds and give them a way to share it somehow, easily) and then get high PR backlinks. It's kind of "black hat" to say this buy you can usually buy some good ones. Contact the owners of those sites by doing some who-is searches and get their names and numbers and harass them until they give you a deal (lol).

Alternatively, the market place here usually sells some good do-follow links in the form of guest posting. These things will probably never change in Google.

vishwa

Well first of all Pagerank is no longer relevant in terms of SEO and Google had stopped display pagerank publicly. Google algorithm is very complex and cannot be determine in a single term. However Google frequently made some changes to their algorithm which reflects in Search Engine result page. So, According to me don't bother yourself with Google Algorithm, Just focus on creating a website which is useful to the users.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.