Blogspot vs Wordpress, Which one is better for SEO?

mozpk

wordpress is the best i think its have many seo plugin and seo friendly themes

technogupshup1

Of course, Wordpress. But if you are newbies then i suggest go with blogger. After some time you can migrate from blogger to wordpress. Wordpress have so many good widget and tool to make your blog/web very interesting.

kamlesh

If you want to spend money then wordpress is the way to go but if you don't want to invest in creating a blog right now then blogger is the best and shift to wordpress later when your blog has decent earnings.

ketul

IF you have own domain and hosting on it, then wordpress is best. But if you want to create free blog in less time, then blog spot in best.

American Trends

I think for SEO wordpress is the best you can easily put metatags and all using plugins additionally you can add social media and you get a script for it but blogspot is great no doubt but not as great as wordpress.

DavidYFoster

Either blogger or word press truly depends on your choice. If you deeply research to internet, Blogger has lots of advantages but the demerits are higher than that. On other side WordPress has the best advantages what would be perfect for your blog so I think in comparison Word press is best.

marclewis

I find WordPress is very easy to use and have great functionality. It gives you complete control on your blog and get complete control on the SEO. It allows you host your own files and you can add SEO plugins.

chrisraj

According to ranking in 2014 by google, wordpress is higher than blogspot.

Last edited by a moderator:

rachitgupta

Both are good but from SEO point of view wordpress has better functionality to optimize the website because in wordpress there are many plugins which will help you to optimize the website.

seopratyush

Wordpress is better than blogspot as WP has lot of plugin options and most of the real blog writers are now shifted to wordpress so you will get natural traffic through it.

Alawi

I think for the blog beginners I would prefer blogger because it guides the user easily with its user-friendly features in managing the site. I would recommend wordpress for advance users and there is more a lot to learn on this platform.

Bulkma

I can't see myself comparing wordpress with blogger because everyone like to be in total control of there blogs which blogger using blogspot etc don't have. So I prefer wordpress than blogger

midasBalaa

Wordpress is amazing for SEO. You will also get many plugins that make SEO a breeze even for the inexperienced newbie. I also love wordpress tags which are good for SEO as compared to blogger labels that don't help much. The one thing I love about blogger is faster indexing(blogger is hosted on Google) and their commenting system. That notwithstanding I would still choose wordpress

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.