Do you think Facebook will be beaten by another social media someday?

ravemediaph_ronnie

I just want to hear you opinion, thanks for advances...

Jovani

I think Facebook is in top popular social networks today and it's difficutl to defeat it at this time but I think may be an another social network will defeat it in future if FB don't have new ideas and good solutions for users in the future. Because nothing is exist forever :D

ravemediaph_ronnie

haha I remember the friendster day, I thought that friendster will never be defeated by the other social network then facebook did. However defeating facebook is different story, I believe.

KristinaRoy

Google plus easily beat Facebook, if Google starts giving more importance to content and images shared on Google plus respective to Facebook. Each and everyone will use it for promotion. Twitter is also in the row.

MBA Trainer

Today Google + is at top priority in all social network. There is no alternative to Facebook today. When Google + was launched it was considered that Google + with leave behind Facebook but it was not happened.

bob

Yes why not nothing is bigger than the Time. Today Facebook at peak but in future there can be Google+ or other can be at peak.

Nature

Actually Its tied here because this is internet world here anything will be popular without doing more publicity. Let we take look at present than Facebook secure a well position in social networking sites. :)

kailashkm

No, facebbok or google any of these two will never be beaten by any other website as they are very much ahead of their competitors in their field.

drwebsitesuk

facebook is like your online portfolio. it contain all information about you. what you are and what you have and what you want to share with others. whatsaap is just a aap so far may be in future it may has more features

prolimehost

nothing exist forever! when orkut was first introduced, i never thought any site will take over it. well, facebook is definitely doing great job, but if it doesnt includes innovative operations and other new fuctions with time, it may be beated by some other site soon.

annasmith

I don't think so. They are the father of all the social network till now. They should be possibility for some other can came across on fb that will be possible after 100 more years

novandak

It's hard to beat Facebook because it is updating and upgrading itself day by day. And to stay ahead in the competition you need to innovate which is Facebook is doing. Moreover, it knows what and where exactly is the competition and so is doing the right stuff (buying WhatsApp and others) just to stay ahead of others. But one cannot say anything about the future.

Alawi

There is always a possibility because this industry is always a competition but for now Facebook is still updating their features to retain their position.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views