What is a SEO audit ?

tonysteve66

It is a simple question i've been thinking about a lot and How to perform a SEO audit for a website and what are the tips to do it better..like i've read a post about it..and understand a little bit ..but thought it would be good to ask it here..

Any help would be great..

Thanks

anamika78

An SEO Audit is like a health check for your website. It looks at the technical infrastructure of your website, the on-page elements and off-page essentials to maximise any Search Engine Optimisation activities.......

Tim Whittingham

An SEO link audit is a complete check up on your site. It will look at all links coming too and from your site and analyse them to see if they are toxic or not. Getting a link audit is the best way to distinguish which links are causing your website harm, thus you know which links need to be removed.

Though some link auditing services use metrics that are unclear and over complicate their reports, with useless and unnecessary results. One I can think of that does this is link detox.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.