Which is the cheap host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakePeter

I never prefer cheap web hosting service provider because they doesn't provide satisfactory service that's why I look I always take service from famous web hosting companies like HostGator,Go daddy etc.

Berns

It seems to me if you use hosting from decent hosts like bluehost, aspnix, hostgator, you will get quality service.
Just my two cents.

Mr.Bin

You know cheap hosting can be got from obhosting, godaddy and rivalhost companies.
And there are many entrancing resources in their plans.

RichWilliams

Don't go for cheap services instead of that you can take advantage of free hosting services like byethost and webhost.com, but if you are paying then pay little extra and buy good quality dedicated web hosting services or else shared web hosting services.

Mark I. Bentz

Services of cheap hosts are not reliable but still free web-hosting plans are recommended to use one can try free web host services provider sites like byethost and webhost etc.

KurotaTakumi

I think the free hosting is the cheap hosting but not guaranteed! You got what you pay for.

luckypro

it is hard to find this hosting in so cheap price. Every hosting has its price!

RobinYork

I have tried really alot Hosting Companys, but actually the best one which i use for last few months, maybe a year, its knownsrv.com
They are really good, awesome Server Security, and i think that they allow warez websites.

BlaZe

Don't go for cheap offers. Go for quality. It doesn't harm if you pay a little bit extra and get quality service.

I find HostGator to be cheapest though.

JustinLane

Top 10 cheap web hosting companies are:
iPage.
HostMetro.
JustHost.
Host-stage
FatCow.
InMotion.
HostGator.
BlueHost.
Green Geeks.
GoDaddy.

ChadTrejo

There are lots of online cheap hosting service provider company. But since a client I usually desires to purchase a quality items rather then an inexpensive item.
Price is essential but less after that quality simply because numerous hosting company offers cheap web host plan but over time customer distress right after use that support.
Therefore, never ever compromise along with quality. We are also utilizing a best web hosting plan and a typical customer of online trouble shooters. We are happy with my very own decision.

ericplotz1

I pay $9 a month for site5 and they are awesome! Fast load times and no BS problems. I have dealt with iPage, Host Gator, and GoDaddy and theyre all CRAP!

I've also had good experiences with host winds. Theyre pretty cheap too :) Like $6 a month for unlimited domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.