Which Is Best Off Page Seo Techniques ?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

I heard very more about off page SEO techniques but I don't know which Is Best Off Page Seo techniques and which is the most important in this technique?

Any explanations and give me any advice

thanks in advanced

walker.king89

There is lots of SEO strategies which is useful for OFF-Page optimization. but, From all of these some of strategies is working well for website optimization. i have follow some of OFF-Page strategies is Below:
1. Article submission'
2. Blog posting
3. Press release
4. RSS submission
5. Forum posting

NOTE: All the Posting and submission is made by using the quality content. Duplicate content is banned by the search engine.

Nature

As per current situation the best technique in off-page optimization is Article Submission, Press Release Submission, Blog Commenting, Classified Submission etc...

Mike Brean

As my point of view, out of all off page techniques article submission, blog submission, forum submission is best to gain traffic and get quality back links to your website. Blog Submission is used for fully promotion of your website. You can also do micro blogging of blog, to get back links and traffic from that. Blog is prefer by Me.

bradvictor1

If you chooses single than i will suggest only Social bookmarking is the best way and have enough resource on internet.

walker.king89

walker.king89
Social bookmarking is the best way to promote business easily. but, this work for some time. after 2-3 months social bookmarking links were removed and we lose our website popularity. that is why Social bookmarking work as temporary reputation. Now these day Article submission and Blog posting is the best way to create quality back-link as permanent reputation.

technoclouderp

Hi
Best Off-page SEO techniques
Blog Posting
Guest blogging
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
The above techniques are gives quality backlinks..

glennyjoycelyn

They are,
>social networking sites
>blog commenting and marketing
>forum and article posting
>bookmarking and directory submission
>search engine submission
>Link baiting
>video marketing
>photo sharing

drwebsitesuk

Article submission and forum posting or commenting is most powerful tools of off page seo. because forums has better LIS %.

vinod

A best and result oriented Off page SEO is refers to make the quality and thematic back links to improve the keyword and website ranking easily...

letsgonow

I would say PR links. Then combine those PR links with small links to better diversify your portfolio. You add social bookmarking links, facebook links, twitter links, g+ links, blog links, forum links, article directory links, and other small links.

PR links are powerful.

bob

bob
According to you, social network links are best off page SEO techniques ?
You are right or you didn't read the title of thread ? ;)

parmeshwarthaver

Best of page techniques are

Blog posting and commenting
Forum Posting
Article Posting
Social Bookmarking

These all are best techniques to getting back link but your content must be unique and fresh.

rishisab

Creating a separate blog for your website is the best thing you can do for it.

Some websites can't afford too much content on it, so you can't make proper use of SEO on it. But creating its separate blog can help you promote your site, and make proper use of the SEO capabilities. Also, you can redirect the traffic of your blog to the main site using links and banners :)

Deepak Kaushik

In my point of view, Technique not matters. Only QUALITY matters. It is not mandatory to creating good quality links you have to adopt the same technique or strategy.

You can adopt all techniques or strategies for building quality backlinks.

bijutoha

Hi everyone,

I heard very more about off page SEO techniques but I don't know which Is Best Off Page Seo techniques and which is the most important in this technique?

Any explanations and give me any advice

thanks in advanced
Very smart question and I got pretty outstanding answers there in your query KellyLC's. Only one important thing is that you should follow their answer warily. By the way, Answering Question one of the most powerful way to get feedback on SEO campaign. Oh! another technique is Networking by Social Shopping Activities. What is it? very simple "Submitting Your Products to Various Online Shopping Mall like Style Feeder, Yahoo Online Shopping, Google Product Search and so on.

Have a nice SEO journey my dear.

chandanthaver

Article submission, forum posting and guest blooding is the best in the seo which gives us quality of back links.

bradvictor1

Forum Posting, classified posting, AnD guest blogging. These activity have better successive plan for SEO.

Shane

Building high quality links is crucial...

Here's a tip: Use sites that are OWNED by Google... For example, YouTube is owned by Google, which is why YouTube videos rank so well on the first page. Put your links in your YouTube videos!

This is a really helpful article HERE.

Best,
Shane

deep86

I am doing all these. but I am not really sure about classified sites

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.