What do you think about e-commerce ?

BelindaMT

I think you already answered your question when you know already that e-commerce is the buying and selling, transfer of funds over the internet. Well, that is the importance of e-commerce. Maybe I will focus on your question about what I think of e-commerce. I think the advantage of ecommerce, it's makes our life more easier, more convenience in shopping, give us another chance or another way to earn and make us feel that we are in to this new trend.

sidrawat

E-Commerce can be defined as a modern business methodology that addresses the needs of organizations, merchants, and consumers to cut costs while improving the quality of goods and services and increasing the speed of service delivery.

buyangze

Yes, I think running your online business with out e-commerce would make your work a lot harder. If you're going handle all of your services on your own or with your team alone you would probably have a hard time. You would really want to rely some of your tasks to the services offered in e-commerce to make a lot more easier and to passively gain results. Even big companies nowadays hire/buy services and goods online to make their operations more easier and less expenses for them. Instead of hiring a couple of person to do it, it is a more cheaper if they pay or buy online automated services to do the work for them.

jaymish

I applaud E-commerce . I think it creates equal opportunity for everyone. It's the great equalizer. The world wide web is open to anyone and everybody. Unlike working offline where you sometimes have to know someone or even pay someone in certain countries to get work. Ecommerce is all about what you have to give, in terms of goods and services. E-commerce is about how you present yourself and the world is your playground.

Goods are sold around the world. Right now you can order goods from America, Germany, Indonesia and South Africa just to name a few. In my opinion, the benefits are numerous. It would be nice for studies to be conducted around the world to find out how many jobs E-commerce has created.I'll bet it's plenty!

hoangvu

I am researching new and inventive ways to sell and market my own goods and services online.
Thanks for your answer, I have same thoughts with you, I am also look into this because it allows me to sell my services and that will give me more money than doing online jobs.

I also already use things like bitcoin and paypal to conduct commerce,
I checked out some ecommenrce platform that all of them are offering payment gateways such Paypal, Stripe, Payoneer,...etc

digitalleads

I think that E-Commerce is more important for online business. If any one want to develop their online business e-commerce then it is a better way to increase their business. Totally e-commerce is very useful to both buyers and sellers.

Chris DaSilva

E-commerce is definitely the future. You can see how around us stores and malls are closing.

StarBoss

yes it's evolution. Soon everything will be through the Internet, people will not even go shopping anymore. Now you need to learn as much as possible on the Internet

elzorro

elzorro
But for some products, people are still interested in going to offline shopping to check and see the quality of the product that they are going to buy.
For me, I always do eCommerce with an offline store because of combining both methods, we will get the best results.

Carly Swinson

It is safe to say that you are considering beginning an e-commerce business? Fortunately overall internet business deals are relied upon to develop to $4 trillion by 2020. In 2016, in the only us, e-commerce business retailers made $322.17 billion in deals income. There are numerous more advantages of web based business. In this article, you'll learn web based business favorable circumstances and burdens with the goal that you can choose for yourself if this is the correct business compose for you. These points of interest of online business will enable you to remain energized and spurred all through your business excursion.

sammy

Ecommerce refers specifically to the transaction of goods and services.

The beauty of online commerce is that you can sell pretty much anything. However, it is always a good idea to start with a small range of products. Your store can sell physical products (clothing or shoes), digital products (ebooks are a good place to start), or services such as babysitting.

Daniel@30

A booming concept. It depends largely on the Internet infrastructure and Internet knowledge. We have to work on these in our area in order to join. Other prerequisites are a secure mail system, a legal system to control the process and increased credit card usage.

alexmilch

E-commerce is a term for any type of business, or commercial transaction that involves the transfer of information crossways the Internet. It covers a collection of different kinds of businesses, from customer based retail sites, to business exchanges trading goods and services between companies. It is currently one of the most imperative facets of the Internet to develop.

MarkMiller

E-Commerce is important for online business because it allows your business to sell your offered products and services to online customers all over world. E-commerce break the barrier of geographical location. You can create a series of audience and hence possibility of better sales.
According to today's scenario E-commerce is the best marketing strategy.

hostingvsreview

Nowadays 60% of people living based on technology. So, It's easy to get more customers into your business through online. If you start an E-commerce website you can sell all the items in that. E-commerce sites like amazon.com, ebay.com and alibaba.com are making a high profit with this online marketing. It's not too late to start an E-commerce website.

Khushboo Gangrade

E-commerce, an online sensation which slowly and steadily made the world go crazy about it has gained so much popularity that it could be termed as a revolutionized trade for a common man. While I was researching for my article recently, various stats came my way stating e-commerce to be dominating the retail trade. The global e-commerce retail sales are set to grow up to $4.88 trillion by 2021. And we are yet to witness further advancements and innovations in this industry.

shoptechmedia

E-commerce is basically Electronic commerce.. or doing business online..
It usually refers to selling a product on a website, sometimes referring to the website system that the online store is using..

PayOp

It is ideal for collaboration with payment aggregators #payop. There are many countries and methods for payment, and you can test how it will be more convenient for your customers to pay.

jeniffer

E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services, and the transfer of funds, over the internet using credit cards, debit cards, or checking accounts.
is E-commerce important for online business ?
Any comments ?
yes everybody is doing online shopping. eCommerce website helps those people who want to sell their products online. so for online business ecommerce is important

jemslily96

Most people understand e-commerce as selling or buying a physical product online. But e-commerce also includes the sale and purchase of non-material goods such as services and digital products. This is what happens when you purchase items through online shopping apps like amazon, ubuy, myntra, and shopee apps

jennvasu

to me it seems logical that e-commerce means saving or using time efficiently.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.