How can I increase domain authority?

hoangvu

I heard more about how important domain authority (DA) is in SEO ranking a website but how to increase this, it's still difficult for me, I tried some ways but no effect.
Can anybody tell me ways how can I increase domain authority?

1SEO

Straight from Moz:

Domain Authority represents Moz's best prediction for how a website will perform in search engine rankings. Use Domain Authority when comparing one site to another or tracking the “strength” of your website over time. We calculate this metric by combining all of our other link metrics—linking root domains, number of total links, MozRank, MozTrust, etc.—into a single score.

To determine Domain Authority, we employ machine learning against Google's algorithm to best model how search engine results are generated. Over 40 signals are included in this calculation. This means your website's Domain Authority score will often fluxuate. For this reason, it's best to use Domain Authority as a competitive metric against other sites as opposed to a historic measure of your internal SEO efforts.

vishwa

You can read more [URLnf="http://www.wmblogger.com/5-ways-improving-domain-authority/"]here [/URLnf]about how to improve domain authority.

vaneetagoswami

As you want to increase the Domain authority towards your site then [URLnf="http://bit.ly/1dQf9Jq"]here[/URLnf] might be helpful resource for you. As the author is also occupy good position in the world of internet marketing as well as content writing too. Check this out sure this will helps you more than your expectation.

Thanks and Regards!!!
Pryidevs

SydneyKubik

Domain authority is something which comes with time. The following steps are good to improve your websites domain authority:
Ensure that you have done SEO in right terms,
Create lots of likable content,
Develop internal linking,
Remove toxic backlinks regularly.

seodubay

Make domain on high authority sites will increase your DA as well.

ridgley

Increasing DA need lots of patience. You have to review your on-page seo and make sure that your website have firm seo foundation. Likewise, you need to increase the link to your website i.e., relevant sites are pointing to your website. You need also to remove all the bad link.

Ric

Content Quality: Train your focus on the most important aspect that is the quality of the content on your website.

Link Building: The quality of links matter and not the quantity so if you’ve few links but they are from sites relevant to yours and those sites have a good ranking then it will work in favor of your website.

Improved technical SEO: To increase your DA, your technical SEO needs to be in place. The metatags, titles, site structure, navigation all necessarily have to be excellent before you can expect a higher Domain authority.

rebapetrus

DA full from is Domain Authority, it is depending on google population on the web. Domain Authority will good over 25 between 100. If you want to make some good and legal back-links for your website and make DA, then you have to make some guest blog and infographic share, video share, Image share, etc. I think it will help you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.