How can I increase Google Page Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericplotz1

Everyone posted great info! Good input.

Great content is obviously 50% of the battle. The key here and what no one really says is, creating backlinks through social networks is the most powerful and easiest method for creating backlinks on your own and manually. In order for it to work you have to have content that attracts readers or on-lookers and intrigues them enough to share it, like it, fav it, or whatever it.

I can spend one month ranking a site manually through social networks. It's a lot of following sharing and pinning, but it is possible.

Here is an example:

Go to twitter, tumblr, pinterest, and we heart it (I use way more than these) for your website and follow 200 people a day. Pin, post, heart, and tweet as much as you can from your site. (This is where the engageable content comes in).

Every social network is pretty much the same for finding people in your niche. Just type in your niche into the search bar and find the person/s who have the most followers, and follow their followers.

I promise, if you spend a month or 2 doing this your PR will increase. Obviously use more social networks than I mentioned, but this gives you a good idea of what to start with.

aemathenge

I love every moment of this conversation.

This is because we are all in agreement that great content is the fundamental factor here.

Perhaps then the fundamental question is: What constitutes great content?

I am new in this forum in which regard I do not know if we are allowed to post links here. If we are, perhaps we could all post links to "good " and "bad" content so that everyone gets a good idea about what great content is all about.

Anyone?

Reactions: Jovani

Jovani

Jovani
I accept but not agree quite because I think quality backlinks is the most important thing to improve PR. Some website's having less content but they gave more high PR backklinks pointed to and they got good PR ( PR5+), so we should focus on quality backlinks first, right? :D

Rukowebsite

Try to create more quality backlink for your site, quality backlinks are important for Google give you high website PR.

Alawi

In order to increase page rank the website must gain good reputation from the targeted audience and by providing them interesting and engaging content that will meet the needs of your visitors and users.

ericplotz1

You have to have many backlinks. How powerful that backlink is, is widely determine by how much traffic is accessing your site via the backlink. People think that they can buy traffic and buy backlinks and this will trick Google. Nope! They can tell that the traffic is not accessing the site via the backlinks.

So to have niche relevant, high PR backlinks, that people can access the site through. Also have no follow backlinks everywhere. Google knows that an honest site is probably going to have more nofollow then do follow. I just diversify my links naturally. Really doesn't matter, because if you have enough of one or the other, then the other will come naturally.

Reactions: powla

powla

powla
to obtain more backlinks this time is not easy, especially dofollow links. Do you have any ways to get good backlinks? buy quality backlinks is also a good way without spending more time?

Youssra06

There are many works to do, if you want to increase you page rank,
firstable usually write good and interesting content to make your website always updated.
Comment on blog and subscribe on dofollow forums to get more audience, backlinks and traffic
Use social media networks it's a really efficient way too, espacially Facebook
this if you want to work on SEO, but you can use Adsence and pay for ( to get more visits)

HostNurse

Page rank mainly depends on the amount of back links to your website and the page rank of the pages linking to your website. Thus, you can increase your website page rank by building back links from strong websites.

brainmoore

One of the most rewarding strategy to build pagerank is publishing audience targeted content on blogs, websites, so that more users and websites wants to get linked to you and your content. Social Signals are also an important factor.

Knightrider

First of all , Google didnt update their page rank for last 1 year, and it doesnt have any intentions to do it in future according to a hangout done by one of googles spam team member. I dont know having a high page rank really matters now.

jackluter

If you want rank your web site the content in page should be unique and do link building activities for high pr pages

shuvoimtiaz

Building High quality external authority and obviously dofollow backlink is the main factor of improving your Google page rank. Also good content quality, internal linking factors plays important role for increasing Google PR.

Nottyqueen

Need a quality back-links,need a lot of Traffic and need a Unique Content-able site.

success druggy

Hello,
Is there any ways to increase the Google Page Rank for my websites. If anyone know how to increase the google page rank for a website. Please suggest to this thead.
Thanks in Advance !
There are many ways to increase page rank:
#1 Make quality good links by posting in forums, blog comenting
#2 Make updates on social media websites
#3 Directory submissions

Elphas Mdluli

Increasing Google Page Rank

I can emphasize on the issue of posting high quality and unique content on your website. That can really take your website to higher heights.

Eoon

Eoon
Why you think high quality and unique content can improve google pagerank while all people thought that we need high quality backlinks :D

ericplotz1

The PR system is old and outdated and most SEOs are actually moving a way or have already moved away from focusing on PR. SEO is going to get real complicated and unless you are advanced or can become advanced in the field of computational semiotics, you might as well give it up.

EDIT: Just saw ElixantT's post and he's got it right.

nesito29

Hello,
Is there any ways to increase the Google Page Rank for my websites. If anyone know how to increase the google page rank for a website. Please suggest to this thead.
Thanks in Advance !
To rank your pages you have to follow this formula:
1. Optimize your site: SEO with low competition keywords.
2. Optimize your content: Use your keywords in a natural way yet rich keyword content (use Wikipedia in order to find out what kind of keywords are best for your content, keywords are usually in bold).
3. Use H tags: Use H1, H2, H3, tags for your titles, the number of tags will depend on your content.
4. Use images: Use at least one image, and optimize that image. What do I mean by this? there is an option that says ''alt text'', place your keyword there. e.g. you are trying to rank for puppy then the alt text tag would say something like ''beautiful puppy'' or something like that.

In WordPress it looks something like this.
Alt_text_image.png

5. Use a high quality targeted video: It doesn't have to be yours, using a high quality video always helps improve the quality of your content.
6. Use links within your content: use sources, it helps build ''trust'' with the search engines.
7. Get yourself some high quality backlinks: Please don't ask me how many because it's impossible to answer, it all depends on the keyword you are trying to rank for and the quality of your backlinks, I highly recommend Article directories, they give you high quality backlinks since those are authority sites.

Now! I've simplified what you have to do with the current updates, that's what you have to do in order to rank, It seems easy but it's not, it's a lot of work, just be patient and be consistent, you will make it.. eventually.

Hope this information is of help to you and that you have success ranking your sites.

To your success,
Jonathan Nunez

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Disagree with article directories.... These type of sites have been hit hard by G... For example when was the last time you saw an article directory ranking on the SERPs? Most of them have been blasted to oblivion with being penalized by G... The few that have survived such as ezine only provide nofollow links and are a total waste of time... The same applies to other web 2.0s such as squidoo, hub pages etc... Further when you add an article to a directory that page has zero authority regardless of the domain as it is newly created...

Also think about this.... These type of links are real easy to create... As there is a public interface where you can create an account and post content... G knows that and as such has made every effort to discount these type of links where appropriate, unless these pages build their own authority through accumulation of quality backlinks... The links that matter are the ones where it is hard to get i.e. on a private website which has built trust/authority metrics etc... The best way to get them is either through guest articles or PBNs...

imjagad

Submit to many social bookmarking, link pairs of profiles on forums and social media and link directories. :computer:

Joe smith

Page rank is based on a combination of the quality of content, search engine optimization and website back links.

Improving all of these aspects will lead to an increase in page rank of a website.

escapeadvertising

Emilio,
You have seen page rank on your internal pages but it's also generate page rank high with quaility dofollow link to other website
suppose,
you are building a link with a high PR website which give you link on home page with 6PR so when google spider crawl that website they found your link and give a postive PR to you when if your website is on the relevant page like same services which you provided. its also positively effect on google search result.

MrGravyCakes

Get yourself known on social media, that will generate back links for your forum, thereby increasing your page rank. I would set up a Twitter and Facebook page and advertise in people's signs on forums. Advertise your forum wherever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.