How PPC works?

jitendrasurve

PPC - Pay per click is a system where advertisers pay for a click when someone click a text or banner ad running on any website. For example if i am running a ad campaign using google adwords, and my banner is running on xyz website, so if someone clicks on that banner and after clicking the banner, the backling is sent to my website, for that 1 click i will pay money.

CPM - Cost per impressions
PPC - Click basis traffic
CPA - Cost per sales and leads etc

rkavdia

How much time we will pay for it? What is the process?
Can you please give your valuable suggestions.

rkavdia

Thank you so much jitendra for valuable information regarding PPC.
:thankyou:

ruskii

you get payed per click. rates are from .3-.5 depending on your website traffic

gdevpro

I can get summary of this...PPC will pay how many people click our banner ads that portray in our site...In my opinion more traffic make chance to get earning bigger than low traffic. CMIIW

talukdar

In a PPC campaign, you pay Google however much you wish to have them list ads for your site at the top and right of the organic search listings. When someone clicks on your add, you pay the current Cost Per Click (CPC) from your budget. Once your entire budget has been depleted, Google ceases to run your ads until you replenish your fund.

While PPC is certainly easier to implement, rushing into the process can be a segway to disaster if you dont know the basics. By looking at the 3 helpful tips below, you should be able to launch an effective PPC campaign that will bring new visitors to your site.

KishoreSingh

PPC is a Ad campaign which helps the businesses to get the existence of many people who are surfing internet daily. This helps to list any online business at the top of different search engine to get the top most priority while the normal search.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies