Which social media website is best for marketing your site?

zaskia_smith

so i was wondering, what is the best social media site to market your site with great success rates? personally i think its Facebook, what do you think? :yourock:

numanshah2212

For me i think it was Facebook before, as they have reduced the Reach of fanpages, and started to ask money for advertising, so its a little bit costly for a normal person, but still its quite good for promotions etc...

wplanders

Depends on what you are marketing.
if its a dating site FB is the best
If its a Finance/Job related site Linkedin is the best
If its a Fashion for Girls Pinterest is the best

MrJaswal

I think Now Pinterest is best for marketing Facebook never give you real or organic traffic but Pinterest do.

So my vote is going to Pinterest not Facebook.

Nottyqueen

Depending on your niche Or keyword.
Depending on Your targeted audience.

success druggy

so i was wondering, what is the best social media site to market your site with great success rates? personally i think its Facebook, what do you think? :yourock:
Every social media site is good for marketing. But if you told me what are the main keywords of your site or whom you target, then I will tell you which social media site is better for you.

andieshire

All social networks have its own characteristics. It only depends on what types of business you are marketing. For me, Facebook is the most visited website so it can be better if you considered this for your marketing.

AmyFielding

Facebook is the best social media site to market our site because facebook is most usable and popular social network and also use by everyone. By facebook we can share everything for our market site.

NickTheMusketeer

Depending on what you want to promote, you should choose accordingly.

Affiliate niches are best advertised through Google and Bing.

Facebook is No. 1 social network website for fanpage promotion. This way you will build a large fanbase for your Facebook Page and you can easily promote offers through your page.

shuvoimtiaz

Obviously Pinterest. Lots of users, most of them are ladies and converts really well. :)

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
Hey! As I said before, I believe that it depends on what kind of niche you are promoting. For example, fashion and beauty affiliate product landing page can be easily promoted through Pinterest. However, I don't think many people would want to buy a gaming guide or e-business affiliate products.

Of course, the example above is about Affiliate Marketing and it's used as an example.

qount

A manager of a EC-website selling women handbags told me they only use Pinterest to promote their products.

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
That's right! They have a very good promotional method since on Pinterest they can add many pictures as well as locations. The whole discussion is revolved around the picture and since what they are selling are women handbags, that means that they want to show off what they're selling as well as receive feedback and make possible sales.

Christina Mayer

There are a lot of social media sites that will be good in promoting your website.
Try connecting with people on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and so on.

Good luck.

Fonzan

Yes, I use Facebook and Pinterest too.
My Facebook fanpage brings great traffic to my business site (aimed at the Webinar business model)
And with Pinterest I pin the graphics in my blog posts to get traffic, works like a charm!

Fonzan

Well, I would go for a Facebook fanpage.
The more likes the more people will be reached in Facebook.
And when you use Audience Insights in your Ads manager, man..
Your targeted traffic goes viral..! Woohoo

Reactions: Maxwell

Maxwell

Maxwell
More reaches in fb fan page not mean more clicks or more visits to the website :D

Reach is different from Click to your website on FB.

Fonzan

Fonzan
Well Maxwell,
When you write a blog post on your site,
then you place the blog post in your fanpage.
You boost your new blog with Audience Insights,
and you sure have very targeted traffic!! Why?
Because you have so many options in Audience Insights.
Like profile keywords, Job wise, yearly income, interests, country + Region etc etc...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.