Laptop or PC, which is better for work?

wellwisher

Laptop is better for work because it can be carried around with us, more userfriendly and are available nowadays in all different sizes we like, We can choose which are more apt for our particular work

ElixantTechnology

Laptop for sure; not only can I take it with me anywhere, work out of a coffee shop, travel...... But I can also go outside and enjoy the weather and work under an umbrella. My Acer is a tank and does everything I want it to do and then some; I find no absolute reason to own a Desktop unless you are into intense animation or gaming.

What are you talking about getting 6 months out of a Windows PC @ericplotz1? I've always used either Windows or Linux, and I have absolutely no interest in any sort of Apple products. I can build a BEAST Windows PC that will outperform any Mac, and will do so for years to come.... At a fraction of the cost!

It all depends on how you take care of your computers. I've had a Windows PC last 5 years without any issues whatsoever, while I watch friends go through Mac after Mac after Mac.

Pixlicity

I agree with most of the replies here, a laptop is better because you can take it with you. I use a laptop and a Asus T100 when I go to meetings and stuff and I use a stationary at home.

doelpie

I'm using a PC 20 inches for my work, I'm going to change its screen to a bigger one, like 28 inches. But I thought about buying a Laptop, it can more convenient for my work when I go out home...like I work at a cafe internet...etc

what types of computer are you using, Laptop or PC?
and in your point of view, which is better for work?

Please give me a share
One simple thing.. if you work at the office/ home and not going anywhere then a PC, if you're mobile and bussines man moved work over home, and in office, and then anywhere.. choose a laptop for bussines.
Would better if you have both .. choose PC specs for Designer and buy a small laptop or notebook (netbook) for bussines

Alex Mercer

I believe PC is better for work. Personally I always prefer Desktop computer than Laptop. Although currently I'm using a laptop computer.

Noticemenot

I have both laptop and pc. But i use pc for work because pc is easy to use for me rather than laptop.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads