Other than money what motivates you?

Joie

I'm a Filipino; and we are known to be family-oriented people. What moves me to do everything is my family. When I'm about to quit, my family gives me the drive to do it or give it a try.

khayie

"Money keeps the world go round". Is it? We know that it's just a material possession to fulfill our desires. The desires where we use our money is our real motivation.

For me, it's developing my potential to cause a positive impact to my environment. Working as a university instructor under engineering department, we have a big role in honing future engineers of the country. I never planned that i would teach after graduation but I did. It felt good and I enjoyed it. So , what motivates me is SERVICE.:D

Kieranlewix

I think you should have specified the question a little.What motivates us to do what?Well for me,what motivates me in life is the desire to know my purpose in life.I attend church regularly and in almost every sermon,the pastor encourages us to know our purpose in life.What is it that God created me as a person to do on this perfect home we call earth to do?What is that one thing that only I can achieve and why me?What can I do that can change the world?How do I leave a footprint so big that everyone will know,"Lewis was here!"?

We should ask ourselves that question everyday.One thing I am sure about is that when anyone is on their death bed,when you see the proverbial "white light" and know that your time to join your maker in heaven or head downstairs to hell,you ask yourself,"Have I accomplished what I was born to do?".So my answer to your question is my purpose for living.That is what gets me out of bed every morning and to work to earn money.Thank you for that wonderful question.

marko0313

Other than money what motivates me. It's the challenge that I encounter everyday. For me everyday is a learning day for me. Because from there you will know what matters most. But sometimes money takes a big part of it. But the bottom line is that it is not always money that motivates me.

ProxyMania

Other than money motivates me is to fulfill my task everyday in my life and follow my dreams come true and work as hard as i can

Warren

Aside from earning money, the things that really motivate me are my dreams. I am striving harder in life to achieve my dreams.

mirabella

Before I just want to spend for the things that I like. But today I have reason, I have my family as my motivation. Having my first baby is really tough one I thought it is easy but it is not. my family is my motivation to be more tough on a situation I earn for them. I want to earn more for my family.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies