Which WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin accepts Payza or 2 Checkout as payment gateways?

Elphas Mdluli

Hello,

Please help me with a shopping cart plugin in WordPress that allows configuration with either payza or 2 checkout payment gateways. I want to sell digital products in my website, which will be able to accept credit cards. My country does not allow PayPal as a payment gateway.

The plugin should allow me to upload my products and then be linked to the right gateway for money collection. Please help.

hoangvu

Hello,

Please help me with a shopping cart plugin in WordPress that allows configuration with either payza or 2 checkout payment gateways. I want to sell digital products in my website, which will be able to accept credit cards. My country does not allow PayPal as a payment gateway.

The plugin should allow me to upload my products and then be linked to the right gateway for money collection. Please help.
WooCommerce is one of strongest plugin for online shopping cart and it's easy for using

If you are using woo commerce plugin, you need to use this third party script [URLnf="http://www.woothemes.com/products/payza-gateway/"]here[/URLnf]

Curious a bit why you require Payza and 2 Checkout for your online shop cart?

Jyothi Aniruddha

I was heard about some shopping carts plugins like Opencart, Nationkart etc. which are great ecommerce platforms and also accepts 2-checkout as payment gateways.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.