If you have $5K...what will you invest into?

never-sleep

Its a mixture of skill and science :)

As with most places on the internet you will come across scammers and liars, so I always make sure that the seller has good feedback. Its important to verify the analytics for yourself to make sure the traffic is real, you can ask the seller to add you to GA so you can see thsi.

Checking the financials is a little harder. Most good sellers will upload screenshots of their sales/ income. For things like Adsense make sure that the screenshot actually relates to the site in question. For Paypal screenshots you have to be a bit trusting.

A good rule of thumb is that avarage website auction value is more or less 12 months of income. If the auction price is very low, you may think you're getting a bargain but it could be a case of too good to be true.

Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions to the seller and watch the bidding patterns. If the site is really good then be prepared to be very active with your bidding in the last couple of hours.

iamsubhra88

Veeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy goood question :ertery:

If you have $5K...I invest into high quality solo ads to build email list..

Because

1. Email is the best way to reach customer.

2. Email produce huge returns on investment.

3. The majority of success (any online successful internet marketer) come from email marketing.

Hope this help you .........

jayzel24

if i have $5k i will invest it in a computer shop business.. here in the Philippines $5k is a big amount more or less Php 250k and in that money u can buy 10 to 15 Computer sets.. Now a days in a modern world people cant live without using computer and gadgets.. and it helps a lot to some people dnt have their internet connection and personal computer at home.. So i guess investing in thsi kind of business will help me a lot to earn money for our daily needs..

Judas2018

I'd invest in a few popular companies for sure. Buying stock and such. I don't think $5K would get me many shares but it would get me a few to get my foot in the door. I'd spend the rest advertising my online business in the form of online ads, t-shirts, hoodies and such. Of course I'd sell the apparel to interested clients so they can advertise my business while they're out doing normal stuff.

fern2x2001

Here in the Philippines, $5K is a lot of money. And where would i invest that amount?! Of course, to a business that is generating a passive income. Simply because by doing so, i would still have my time and invest more on other passive income businesses because i am not tied to my first investment. I do have a business and that business is a passive income type of business. And i enjoy the freedom that is making me. Freedom to look and find another passive income business. Not to mention the possibility of creating jobs for people because you'll need manpower to run your business for you. So you have the capital, make your money work for you.

ColdFlameChris

I can't think of anything to invest with that kind of money. I think I will build a small food stall or buy some good products and then sell it online. Oh wait, I already made two options. I might invest on stock exchange once I fully understand the process of it. I might buy a new Laptop for my online job that can support a high resolution or high specs. Those are the things that I might get interested on investing with.

MissGlenSaturday

How I wish I could have this big amount of money! But if God will give me this amount of money first I will put up a business to help my family earn a living. I will put up a livelihood program for the people in our community. I will put up a mini playground for the children in our community and some of it I will keep in the bank for future use.

jhuzenA

There are many options to choose from in investing your $5K. First let's check first your location, if you're like me that comes from the Philippines, your converted money will change it's value. It will become bigger so will have more options. But if it's the same, you still have many options. First, what skills and passion do you have? There are many options out there but if you're not passionate enough to what you choose, you may loose your money. Conduct some research first on different business ideas.
You can invest on stocks, mutual funds, real estate, network marketing, online selling and so on. Or you can do interviews on people doing business for some tips and experiences. Take time to choose. But more importantly, choose something that you really have your interest on. Regards on your journey.

michelle camo

If I have that money I would definitely invest into a business. My husband loves cooking and we have a small business before but unfortunately we need to close it because my husband needs to work abroad and we're still young at that time and we're still not good in handling business but I think now we could already handle our own business. A restaurant is what I really want to open since a lot of people love to eat and that is really the most saleable business in our place.

Ivain

The million dollar question! Well, rather $5,000 question but still, a very interesting question.

I'd mainly invest in Bitcoin due to the fact that it has been raising a whole lot recently, and I believe it will do so for a long time. This is because not a lot of people use Bitcoin to this day, and I think Bitcoin will become one of the main currencies for trading in the future, thus it will go up in value a lot. Many people believe that due to Bitcoin's huge raise in value, it will crash at any given moment. However, people have been saying that for the past 2 years yet, Bitcoin is still raising.

I suppose investments involve a lot of risks. However, the safest bet would probably be Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies, as those are the currencies that are currently raising the most.

Best regards,
Ivain.

anaaibachan

What will I do if ever I get five thousand dollars? Initially, I will save half of it to a bank. The other half I will use to upgrade my Wordpress blog to a Business plan, and to buy better camera equipment. Second, I will open an online store. There are companies willing to accept resellers. All you have to do is sell their product in your online store. Third, I will buy a 100 dollars micro drone from the UK, a Canon EOS M10, a DSLR, a camera gimbal or stabilizer, an action camera, and travel around the Philippines. I want to explore my country more. Aside from that, I want to create better content for my blog. When this is done, then it's time for me to create a YouTube Vlog about the Philippines. I don't like to put out haphazardly done videos on YouTube.

Wow, five thousand US dollars is big money. When you convert five thousand US dollar to Philippine peso, the answer is around a quarter or a million pesos, or 250,000 pesos. It's enough money to help me start over with my life, write my blog, and do my vlog. I am happy to have such amount of money in my hands.

Minmin

Oh well if I have given a chance to have a 5K dollar I would probably invest it into a business. I would choose a business for what is trend to our society and I will conduct a survey about the demographic status of my society.

The reason why I choose to invest my money in business I believe that if you have perseverance and a fighting spirit you can make your 5k dollar into a huge number or you can have a millions of millions of money.

Loving
Minmin

LibraMason

Personally, I would invest in a good website and some Facebook advertising for a physical products business. I have a few customers through my friends and family, but I would use the 5K to expand that reach beyond word of mouth and provide them with a nice, convenient method to purchase my product from me.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.