Fiverr & Craigslist Gold Mine

Tim Queen

What an interesting method!
I'm gonna try this method very soon.

proka

This is awesome strategy indeed. There are lot of reselling websites in sell on Flippa that uses the same technique.

markbatham

Yes, you are right, I've done the same earlier, but I think in comparison of past this way is now much cost effective. Isn't it?
I think this is due to day-to-day increasing competitions.

imnathanjames

Very sturdy trusted method. I see it quite a lot across different niches.
if you put in the work then $100 a day is easily achievable.

Samm

This is an outsourcing model:

1) locate a top rated, low cost designer, content writer or copywriter on Fiverr or another website
2) create a convincing, high quality web site with 5-10 examples of work (logos, writing, copywriting) - you can order from the Fiverr person you found and publish the logos they made for you. This will cost about $36 for you to get some logos, for example. You'll need a good logo for your website too!
3) create a high quality email with personalized subject line for each person needing logo, writing or copywriting services on Craigstlist in your city of choice.
4) send personalized emails to each person needing this service, providing 3 samples of the best work and a link to your website.
5) repeatedly send out personalized emails to people in your area week after week. Your offer can be anywhere from $50 per logo to $250 per logo - so you can fine tune the best price range, depending on what the client wants.
6) after you have completed a few jobs and made a bit of money you can expand with:

- automated software to scrape more leads from craigslist or off the web on other sites.
- increase work samples on your website
- ask each client for honest feedback and link to their websites, increasing the trust of your brand
- build a Skype relationship with a designer that delivers timely and high quality work and make them a regular employee, instead of an outsource partner. You can add another designer as needed to meet the demand of your business.

7) it is important to do quality assurance - whether you provide content or graphics to clients. When you lose a client due to poor quality results, you may never get them back - and worse, they may spread negative word of mouth!

8) after a year of getting leads in this or some modified manner, you may not need to do as much prospecting as you'll have a website with a large portfolio of past work and excellent testimonials from all kinds of clients!

Hope this helps!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies