Hello! :)

Marx Melencio

WMSers,

I'm Marx Melencio, and it's great to be here! :) Hope to contribute and participate in discussions here that could benefit our businesses — I'm also looking forward to forging mutually beneficial collaboration oppurtunities with others here. Anyway, please allow me to bore you with a few things about me... :)

I'm the founder and marketing communications strategist of Grayscale, a global ICT consulting company here in the Philippines; and

I've been completely blind for more than 11 years now, after being gunned down twice in 2003 while buying fried rice at a local food stall here in the Philippines. Thanks to assistive technology — My wife and I were able to build (literally from scratch) our now 9-year old ICT company, which employs other persons with disabilities in 20% of our workforce...

Our national government awarded me as the 2008 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Philippines and one of the top 25 Filipino technopreneurs in 2014.

Well, "see" you at the forums! :)

elcidofaguy

Hiya Marx...!!! Wow what an inspirational introduction! I'm very sorry to hear of such terrible things... such trials and tribulations.... what a journey... and for you to develop your company and to be awarded the 2008 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Philippines! Its truly an honour to have you on board and as such I'm really looking forward to discussing matters with you... You'll find this forum to be an amazingly friendly community, with lots of sharing of ideas and helping one another! Please dont hesitate to reach out to me or any of the staff should you need any help.... A big, big, huge... Welcome!!!

Inquestor

Welcome To WMS,

I am glad you survived that terrible situation. Geezzz, can't go out to purchase some food without getting harmed :(

The flip side, sounds like you have made great strides and all your hard work paid off. Congratulations with your continued success! Glad to have you here on WMS!

Cheers to better days ahead!

NaturalWriter

Wow! Most certainly an inspiration! I am glad to see you are a part of this growing community! It would be great to hear more of your story, as it takes a very strong, and dedicated person to get through everything you have been through.

Please do make yourself comfortable here, and if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do let us know. There are many experienced people here, both staff and members.

I look forward to your contributions!

Very best regards,
Naturalwriter

boognish

Welcome to the WMS forum Marx! I wish you and your wife even more success for 2015 :cheers:

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Marx, welcome to the Webmaster Sun!

Impressed for the fist your introduction on our forum. Looking around and finding best information, don't forget to share everyone more useful information from you.

Cheers and have a great day!
:cheers:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies