What are the most productive ways to spend time on the internet?

gelo0018

I am an avid online shopper so looking for some certain websites actually help me in getting some good deals
and price-offs. I also like searching some good recipes to cook for weekends.

marko0313

The most productive ways that I have done is to earn something on the internet. It is good to have internet access but having both accessing and earning it is way beyond my expectation. Nowadays having one job is not practical one must always have a back up plan on how to earn more and get that something that you really want. And also it gives me another level of understanding on what is happening worldwide what are the latest trends and fashions etc.

ProxyMania

I joined some forum which my skill are related and help those people who asking for help and giving some good advice.Sometimes i joined in PTC site or Affiliate to earn somehow.

wjxavier

You can do so much things with the internet. Since I am using a postpaid internet and still a student, I am now working with on online surveys to earn money. Aside from that, I'm planning to post videos on YouTube to earn money and share stuff for the people who are interested on what I am posting. Also to be productive, I read about documentaries or news that are in trend. It helps me a lot to know more about my country. Sometimes, I shop online if I have an enough budget to buy goods.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.