Tips to earn $50 a day

ProServices

I'm into smart working. For me the only thing working is Revenue Sharing Sites. It takes me 10 mins per day and I withdraw a monthly income as well as build my business to the next level. I now do 2 Rev Share sites that takes me 20 mins a day. Trust me when you find reliable and trustworthy CEO's/Admin that have a proven track record of making money for members, then you will make money.

TopHatSEO

There is no one right answer to this question because it depends on your circumstances.

If you have plenty of time you could do basic VA (Virtual Assistant) type tasks and bang out $50 a day. If you have less than an hour a day available - full time job - then you are going to need to find a service to offer that pays better. This might meaning learning some new skills.

Other proven ways of getting to $50:

* Build an email list and promote affiliate products
* Write books for Amazon kindle
* Create an Amazon Affiliate website
* Build & Sell websites on Flippa
* Start domain flipping

Each of the above will work, if you are willing to work them.

galegatling

Hey there,

Honestly the best way I could think would be to go 1-on-1 with some people and coach them and really get to know them and offer them a recurring product (obviously one that they will absolutely love).

If you're talking about only $1,500/month then that may just be the best way to go. However, that has it's limitations to it since you'll obviously need to go 1-on-1 with a bunch of people and fix their problems basically for free, then once you guys are super close let them know about the upsell (which will be your recurring product). Or you can even let them know about the upsell and if they would be interested right before you started coaching them.

Once you got enough people in the recurring program to make your $1,500/month then I would say start leveraging it by creating an automatic system that can find those people and automatically train them through emails and eventually upsells them the recurring product without you being there.

You can do this through automated emails and either hiring someone to drive traffic or PPC advertising or Solo Ads works well too.

Just be sure to stay in touch with the list you've built and don't let them slip otherwise it's a wasted opportunity because someone you let slip might, down the line, be looking for a product that you'll eventually offer.

Anyways, Hope this helped :)

Take care, Adam
This one should work. It's really hard to make 50$ a day if you don't have a good circle of people who will help you with your offer. Once you got your money, you can start investing it to something which in return will give you profit.

PayPal should NEVER be a deciding factor with anything online.
There are so many work around ways available, it's not funny.

If you want something bad enough, you will figure out a way
to do it no matter what obstacles may stand in your way.

"Obstacles are merely opportunities waiting to be solved with
creative thinking." -- ME
Not funny indeed. But for me, seems like those obstacles are never ending.
But I know someday, somehow, I'll overcome some of those obstacles.
SEO is just so huge that if you don't have an open mind, it'll blow your mind instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_Dan

Earning $50 a day is not an issue, how you want to earn that money is the issue. You need to find something suitable thing to do which you love. As I love writing articles, I really prefer writing for my own blog or websites. I have been doing writing articles for last 2 years and it helped me a lot in earning good income. It's really good for setting up your own market and not depending on someone else. Spending a little time on your own content will be better option even for the future aspects. I did try affiliate marketing but maybe it's not my kind of stuff.

Xperienced

I discovered there are lots of opportunities to earn far beyond $50 in a day. Affiliate marketing seem to be the order of the day. I keep seeing a lot of positive reviews about affiliate marketing but sincerely I'm lost on how to start. I need someone here who can spare some time to hand lead me into these business. I have tried to watch some videos online about affiliate marketing but most of them seem to be hiding the main information that I need to know.After seeing the videos I sometimes become more confused about how to start. Your response to my question will be highly appreciated.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.