How have you get started in online business?

Hazel Styles

I started my online business about 5 years ago.
Made a business page on Facebook and it still is running great. It was initially a clothing business for men and women of my region but later on i expanded it to beauty products from makeup brushes to makeup kits and everything else.

When you business is expanding, you always need a strong and trust worthy team. For an online business you always have to be patient and have trust for financial matters such as payments and delivery of the items from your merchandiser.

In the beginning it is always slow and you might think its a failure but as i said you have to be patient and trust that you will have fruitful results for your hard work. Consistency is a key and don't give hope too quickly.

Only business is a tricky game. It looks easy but it is not. Its more difficult than physical business because you have to convince your audience for purchasing without having them touch or feel the physical existence of your product.

My success and failure is not yours and your's is not someone else's. By saying this i mean that ever business is a different one and every individual have some different ideas for it. You have to be focused and do your best. You might get more successful than mark zuckerberg.

Sune

Started my first online business about 5 years ago now.
It was an incentivized advertisement platform, much like the Paid-To-Click / Paid to complete Survey websites that were very popular back in 2006-2008. It got off the ground just fine, but our margins were too low in comparison to our user growth, and with both mine and my business partner's money already spent on hiring a designer for the website and hosting the website (it received hundreds of thousands of visitors on some days, so the server was a tad expensive too), we eventually ran out of money. We decided to pay all our members and close down the business.

The next thing I started was within the niche media landscape, writing for and about the games industry. Ran that for a year and a half.
Then I started venturing into selling software that my friend then developed. We recently started publishing software for other people through our own brand too. This business will grow quite a bit in 2017.

Lastly, I'm just starting out on a new YouTube & Facebook focused business, which I'll hopefully have more to share about in the following weeks / months.

deliverinstant

I got started online earning from youtube back 4 years. Creating a youtube channel and monetizing unique videos will always be helpful in generating money as much as you can

Sam

If you would like to start an online business, you should have a principal in your mind that said, "invest first, profit later". Doing online business is not a way to get rich quickly. If you would like to start your online business journey, you have to face some aggressive and giant business competitors. Are you ready?

dbs00

Started as a hobby, and I kept it up for years. You can't get bored in an online business. There's always something new to do.

Katherin Watson Jr

I was always interested in online business since I was studying college. But I could not afford internet at that time, so I had to postpone it until now. It has been 7 years. I could have started earlier.

secretlab

I began at 2007 from web design and website development. Than i get started to sell SEO-services and was at SEO business about 3 years. After i decide to grow at digital marketing and learn PPC and content marketing, i sold leads or work for % of sells.
Last 2 years i develop premium themes for wordpress and sell them. Online business let me travel and living at different countries last 5 years.

After 10 years of online business i want to change my work, i thinking about to be a trader at NYSE, because i dont like web dev/advertising so much anymore.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads