How do I boost traffic on my website?

Lauren Kimelton

Hello all, thanks for reading my post. My concern is, I tried a lot of ways and tactics to boost the presence and traffic on my website, but every time I failed to gain relevant traffic. So, can you guys please suggest me some better ways to make my website visible and I acquire prospective customers.

vishwa

First you have to update your site content on regular basis. Share your posts or pages on Social Media sites frequently. Do Guest posting It will help you to gain traffic and quality backlink. Optimize your website/blog for better performance in Search Engines.

WebmasterPhil

Absolutely! Social media is where good traffic comes from these days. I recommend creating a Facebook Page and get followers through Facebook ADs and/or join other groups that let your promote your Page. Then post up content with link back on the Page you've setup. If the content is good on your website, it will go viral fast - which means, a lot more traffic coming your way.

I also recommend putting social share buttons on your website. This will encourage your visitors to share the content with their friends and so forth...

Last edited:

Miguelito203

When your site is especially new, you not only need to be updating it a lot with new content but need to make sure that you are targeting keywords the right kinds of keywords that suggest a person has already been exposed to the product (like [product name + review]) -- along with making sure that the products you are promoting are actually getting searched for. You should also make use of social media and do blog and forum commenting.

Joey

datamaya

Hello all, thanks for reading my post. My concern is, I tried a lot of ways and tactics to boost the presence and traffic on my website, but every time I failed to gain relevant traffic. So, can you guys please suggest me some better ways to make my website visible and I acquire prospective customers.
Hi Lauren,

Could you please provide more information:

1. What is your website about?
2. How much is your current traffic?
3. How much traffic per month do you expect?

If point 2 and 3 is confidential, how much percentage increase do you expect?

joomdev

First of all, You have to focus on your website content. As we know that content is the king so you have to update your content on a regular basis as it's a backbone in order to get a quality backlink for your websiite. After that you should do commenting on niche related blogs and join niche related forums. In order to get a traffic on your website, You have to active on social media websites which helps you a lot to increase the traffic on your website. As you will get the traffic, You will get the high PR in search engine results.

PatrickT

ADVERTISING! You should target high commercial intent keywords as part of your paid search strategies. Use SOCIAL MEDIA channels ( like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat) to promote the content of your website. Social Media is everything nowadays. Invite people ( preferably celebrities or socialites) to guest blog on your website, it will definitely attract visitors.

Jifferson

You can boost website traffic by using social media in a proper way. Create high quality content and submit it to high authority sites after that promote it to social media platforms, Groups by using trendy hashtags. It is a good way to boost traffic on website and engagement on social media platforms.

Marsh

first you check your website developed in CMS? and try with some following steps
On page
* Use proper meta-tags as per SEO rules,
* Use alt tags for every img tags
* Keep updating your content,
* Use sitemap
Off-page
*Link building,
*Social media marketing,
*search engine submission,
*article and blog submission etc.

ruchisharma

Website traffic is the 2nd most essential thing in a website. It is next major thing to keywords in terms of importance. Building a regular traffic is one the most time taking parts in web site development. There are several techniques that you can use to build traffic, but if you make it cheap and make it the natural way then you're in to a good start.

Here are lists of steps on how to boost traffic to your site:

1. Publish a content to online article submission sites.

2. Prepare what you write on your meta tags.

3. Change back-links to other sites in your category.

4. Be dynamic in forums related to your site category.

5. Publish your sites to directories.

Mariajerek

Website traffic is vital part of ROI. You can increase it by following ways :

1. Content Marketing
2. Social Media
3. Paid Campaign
4. Loyalty Programs
5. Make your link on Relevant Site

sweetsdailyupdates

If your keywords are top ranked so you can get organic traffic easily. So, focus on keywords and get top ranking in search result. If you are top in search result you will get user engagement and leads as well.

After on-page you can do blog posting, guest posting, Directory submission, Local business listing & Social circulation to improve your traffic.

vaughn

If you want to boost traffic follow SEO tactics. SEO tactics are of two categories:
1. On- page Optimization, which focuses keywords, keyword based URL, keyword based title and keyword based meta Description.
2. Off- page Optimization, which focuses on content uniqueness, Blog publishing, participating in Social media sites and link building.

DigiEdge

If you want more traffic to your website you need to have good online presence then only you will get good traffic to your website for this you need to do following things

SEO - On page and Off page
Social Media
Content updating in your website or blog on regular bases
Invite bloggers in your niche to write review on your website
You can do some paid campaigns also

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.