Which is more effective for promoting products, Facebook or Blog?

jaymish

To advertise your products, I think a blog is better. Facebook advertising will only be limited to your friends.How many friends can you have on facebook? I think it's a maximum of 5000. These are friends who maybe have the same interests as you and are not necessarily suitable, to your product.

With a blog, your reach is unlimited.So long as you use the right tools like SEO and other traffic optimization tools, you can reach a global audience. You can also target your blog to your potential customers.

kengetus31

If it's just promoting products then Facebook is second to none. I'm not saying promoting through blog is not a good idea but in terms of majority of users then Facebook has the upper hand. Almost 2 billion people are using the Facebook everyday that's why promoting or advertising is a good idea.

CookieRunner

In a general sense of promoting a product, which is one of better platforms can bring a higher traffic and generate leads for your products? Facebook or Blog?

Your answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Winson
Hey Wilson,

I believe its always Facebook that you have to go to when promoting a business. There are larger audiences and potential buyers plus customers with your Business. Well, you can actually still promote it via blog by posting the link from Facebook vise versa so that they can both attract customers.

romadelgado

Make a blog and then post it on your Facebook. For me Facebook is very famous site for a lot of people. If you will post something on this site, many people can see it and appreciate it. Just like me, when there is interesting video or blog about something, could be a product, health benefits, sale house and lot. I usually pay attention on it (reading and watching videos)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.