Why did you decide to create an account on Instagram?

teacher73

I was in my senior year in high school when I discovered Instagram. I thought it's a cool way to share my life to people I connect with using the photos I've taken. Indeed it is! It also came to a point wherein I became obsessed with it like everything I do needed to be captured and posted online. It wasn't healthy though.

Nowadays, I only post photos of places I travel to. I do this not to brag but to inspire my followers to live life. It's great because I get to share a part of me while keeping some memories to myself. I feel more in control

As the adage goes, 'the less you share, the more people will wonder.' It works for me. :ertery:

victoroj

Because most of my friends were using Instagram so I decided to have one. Also, Instagram has nice filters or editing options to choose for some tweaks on your photos. It also has an option to link those photos you uploaded to your Facebook account, so it's like hitting two birds in one stone.

Yayish

Collecting memories through a photograph is the best way to preserve it. We can't deny the fact that we all love taking pictures and we want the world to see it. Since I love taking pictures, I decided to create an instagram account. Yes, we can post photos on facebook but instagram has a different concept. It's just for pictures and it brings out the creativity in you. Of course, you want to have a great feed. Another reason is that I want to see other people's photo as well. With that, I am getting some techniques on how to take great shots. I can also see the photos shared by the celebrities I follow.

aretteprieve

I created an account on Instagram to promote the business as it offers business profile, different ads opportunities. And you can boost your profile greatly by contacting some Instagram influencers

jaymish

I have an Instagram account because It's a trending social media platform to be on. I'm not that crazy about it, I prefer Pinterest because it gives me many ideas.

One thing I like about Instagram is that you can see how other people are living their lives. I follow mostly celebrities in my country and some International ones that I admire.

This post is a really good one. Come to think of it, what is the diffrence between Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram?

trendjing

What was your main reason for this?

Basically, the response of thousands of people using this app is justified by the fact that they love taking and posting photos on various social networks and being able to differentiate them using a multitude of filters and other forms of personalization.

What was your motivation?
When Instagram was first introduced, I was glad because they only use photos as a means to updating who you are following. I am not fond of long posts or sometimes rants that I see on other social media account like Facebook, yet I also have an account there. However, it just makes you chill and inspired by looking on better quality of photos, even if most of them are edited.

Danalana

I actually just wanted to document my life for myself. I like taking pictures of food and random stuff throughout the day. It makes me feel happy documenting my life.

kim16

I signed up on IG not because I want to follow my friends who use it. Rather, I made an account to follow pages that reflect to my interest such as cooking vegetarian foods and watching funny clips. And well--post photos as well. :)

CookieRunner

I registered and Signed Up on Instagram since it was the fad during my days... Honestly, I am not that particular when it comes to taking pictures and posting it any Social Media Platform, it's just that most of my friends were using it so it got my interest. I was also amazed with the filters that you can use before posting it on IG and also link to your FB account which was awesome in my case before. Right now, I don't really post photos anymore but I browse my feed from time to time and see the pictures of the celebrities I follow on IG.

1stopinsta

At first, I just wanted to share my pictures with friends on Instagram but after that, I felt that Instagram could also be useful for my business. So, now I am also using it as a marketing platform and it turns out to be a good increase in my revenue from it.

KareemCartwright

I have created two accounts on Instagram one for personal and other for business. For connecting my old friends I created an account on Instagram where I chat with my friends and post daily my videos and photos with my pet and when I started an online business I created an account for promoting products among my customers and for increasing visitors on the website.

TheLarbyAMR

Because I wanted to check hot hot pictures of guys! I was kidding :3
Created because need to connect with my friends and check out some favorite celebrity. That's it. After then I created for marketing purpose.

Patrick_Kane

If you mean why did I create Instagram account for business I would say:
Because it's another niche where I can easily reach my followers via promotions.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.