Do you think online jobs can be full time jobs?

RajSS

There is not a single way through which you can make online jobs your full time jobs. I can't trust on any of the websites today on the internet. They always keep changing their policies, rules and regulation, or terms and conditions, which makes difficult for one to make it a full time job on the internet. You should only use it to get some extra bucks in your pocket.

gelotologist

I do think that it can be full time but it really depends on the job, if you're good at the job then you can probably go full time and if you're working on the job which has your area expertise. Some jobs probably need skills like you have but others gives jobs which are for part time only.

Heatman

Personally, I don't think that it is ever going to possible for an online jobs to be ones full time job. I think it won't serve fine in making up in paying ones bills. It's better in my personal opinion to make it part time job and find another useful jobs that would fetch you a reasonable amount of money either monthly or weekly.

Better still I think having a personal business you run in order to generate more fund would be better. Entrepreneurs are one of the richest people in the world today. This is because as long as they can come up with services to offer, there would always be demand for it. So I think this is a good idea in combining online jobs with personal business.

jaymish

I think it's possible to make money online full-time. First I know a number of people who do it. Also try to do your research on the internet, you will find a number of people who do it. They are many ways to make money. You can be a freelancer, affiliate marketer, blogger, network marketer. The possibilities are endless.From personal experience, I know it's not easy and that is where the problem is. Personally I think it's harder than a day job. But I also think that the rewards are ten times better than a day job. As recommended b others , work on improving your skills.The money will come.

Judas2018

I think so. You must have many different outlets though. Don't put all of your eggs into one basket. Making money in online employment means you must lend your skills out to many different people at one time. To piece together your earnings from many different sources. While that's happening you should also have some advertising or sponsored opportunities that make money for you. Such as promoting products, brands and stuff like that. A blog or website putting adsense money into your pocket is a key ingredient. That takes pressure off of you when your online work opportunities slow down or dry up for a bit. Because they usually do. It comes in ebbs and flows. Also, never pass up any new opportunities for online jobs. Take on as many as you can. Without compromising 'too much,' of your down time.

HannaMN

In my opinion, It is possible to make money full-time. It takes a lot of time, effort and patience. It's not based on my experience because i'm still trying to figure it out myself. I did some research about that and I had visited some sites that are very helpful. There are so many ways to make money like selling stuffs online. And there are also high paying jobs depending on your skills. I've visited Upwork and it's true that there are lots of opportunities there. You have to do a lot of research and assistance in finding a full-time job online. It's really hard but I know, in the end, it's worth it.

naoki1515

I have been working online for over three years now. I have tried several methods and platorms and still have not found the way I can make enough money to make of this job my full time job. Do you have any recommendation?
Yes I think so. Unless you try to teach online. An english tutor perhaps for up to 8 hrs per day. I haven't tried that one yet. Hopefully in the coming days , I will apply. There are a lot of job opportunities here online. Let's just continue looking for one that best suits us. Many members of this forum also had good suggestions. I'm new to this online job thing and still struggling. Let's just be positive at all times and keep searching for opportunities.

johnrajiv123

Well, it really depends on the nature of your online job. There are a lot of factors to be considered such as the stability of the company and what services it provides. I must say answering online surveys cannot really be a stable job compared to being an online English tutor which I used to be for more than a year.

In my personal opinion, online jobs can be a full time job. You just need to find the right company.

Juliemonkey

Of course you can make it a full time job but it will depend on what work you have and how much will be your income.

mfin

I would agree that online jobs can be considered to be full time jobs as long as you have enough clients or projects as one project is not enough to support one's monthly expenses/needs. Aside from having several clients, the rate of pay of each client or project should also be considered. One would not want that he is underpaid on the amount of work that he will be assigned to. In order to attain having so many clients and a good pay rate, one should have a good reputation on how he delivers a particular work. To achieve this, one should practice delivering work on timely and efficient manner.

Gizamulake07

Working online can definitely be a full time jobs. I know a lot of people that are dedicating themselves to work online and a lot of the happen to be very successful. This actually has already become a trend but I think it has become a great option for people who have complicated lifestyles.

Lets face it, some of us here or maybe all of us, would really love the idea of working from the comfort of your own home. Right now, that opportunity has blossomed as there are a lot of great possibilities out there that pays us good money. In conclusion, yes it is absolutely possible for an online job to be a full time job.

fern2x2001

I believe, online jobs can be full time jobs simply because, there are already people doing it. Even here in the Philippines there are people that are quitting their job and making earning money online their full time jobs. The first people which comes to mind are Youtubers. A lot of well known youtubers had quit their regular offline job and made making videos for youtube their full time job. But i do not recommend quitting your regular offline job, if you have any, and diving straight to jobs online and making it full time if you are just starting out and you haven't made a name for yourself yet. Simply because starting out online is difficult and money usually doesn't really come that easily. So if you want to make online jobs full time, have your plan a, b, c, and d ready in case of emergency.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies