Do you think tablets would make dissapear real books?

Karl Joshua

Indeed!!! Tablets will take over book in printing of course because everything will be place and imported in a memory car or tablet storage. In the near future, people can access books and turn its pages in a very fast way. With the content, I believe tablets can update information based on the latest research unlike books. This things are happening right now.

Franco777

Yeah,tablets will definitely replace physical books. With the rapid technological revolution, many people prefer to read their stuff online than using real books.

Louieee

I don't think anything can replace the feel of a real book.
I mean picture this, even if in 100 years there existed books with smart screens as thin as paper, powered by some ultra rasp pi and solar cells it playing all kinds of multimedia per page, even then, someone is going to buy paperback books.

fhaye_rd

Hi there!

Tablet is very useful especially now. With the tablet you can do anything and one of this is reading. However, tablet don't have the ability to make disappear real books. Tablets or any electronic device will never replace the unique feeling of holding a real book. The smell of each pages that makes you feel that your inside every story that you are reading. Seeing your book collection in your shelf. It will be the most sincere happiness you can feel that tablets cannot make you feel.

m_cel

I don't think books will disappear that easily. Maybe we are now in new era of technology but it doesn't mean books will be obsolete. There are some people still loves to read books. Reading books it gives happiness to everyone that is something you can't have by reading on a tablet. We can't really avoid changes but there are old ways better to keep forever.

trendjing

I don't think books will be obsolete, for a lot of people still choose books over ebooks. Some are even collecting it. We can deny the fact that the sales of real books went down, because of the rise of ebooks. However, staying in a traditional way, as in paper back, will make our future generation to be keen on reading real books.

kammy

I do agree with everything you ave said. A book is something that isn't easily replaceable. I also think that gadgets are not that ideal because it could affect ones heath an I also o agree that it poses a lot of distractions for the readers

Wiredphase

No, tablets and other devices don't give the feel which a good book can give.
Reading a book is comforting in it's own sense and tablets.

Wiredphase

No, tablets and other devices don't give the feel which a good book can give.
Reading a book is comforting in it's own sense and tablets.

Nemanja

Premium Member
In the future then Yes. Because tablets will be optimized thinner and better features like a book and even more better than a book. :)

AdminKings

I own a kindle and I do like that all of my books are on one device for when I travel. Nothing can compare to a physical book, though. I much prefer to kick back and feel the book and pages when I read, it’s much satisfying and I feel like you can connect with the story more instead of just holding a plastic device in your hands.

JRyan

No. Books have a history of thousands of years but tablets only have dozens, things with such a history are not that easy to be replaced.

davidlee21

Using tablets or kindle for reading books has advantages such as less space, no need buy all books, easy to carry.
But Books have their own feel. I feel you can use tablet for reading but they will never replace books.

lakersgirl

I love books and I would rather read a book than a tablet so I don't want to say that it does but a lot of people prefer an electronic book because you don't have to carry it around. it's always in your phone or tablet. But nothing will replace the experience of sitting by the window and reading a book, with the pages and the smell of paper and hot drinks next to you.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads