Is Blog commenting still useful for SEO

Iphita-shekhawat

Blog commenting can be useful if it is from high authority sites and high traffic sites. You have to make sure that sites should be related to your niche. Then only it will be beneficial for you.

ivan84m

Most blogs nowadays use Disqus, a blog comments hosting that doesnt give you a link to your website but to your Disqus profile. This wont help you rank on search engines. It wont even get you some traffic from the blogs you comment on, except in very rare occasions. I choose keywords with a good search volume and low competition to get traffic without the need of building backlinks to my websites.

seoconsultant

Comment links can be useful only if you participate in active discussions on a forum or blog relevant to your niche and if your comment provides contextual value to the discussion.

wordpress121

Blog comments are content on a page. Content on a page is indexed by Google. If a link is on a page, that link becomes part of Google's analysis of SEO. Therefore, you can leave a blog comment with your link and have that linked indexed by Google, thus counting as a benefit to your SEO. But without proper strategies, blog comments will not be benefitted.

stephenandpaul

Yes, blog commenting is still useful. There are plenty of reasons to keep commenting on blogs—as long as you’re doing it in the right way and with the right goals.
  • Creating relationships with people in your industry
  • Attracting attention to yourself and your website
  • Getting leads
  • Get your comments noticed by the right people
  • Say something worthwhile and relevant
  • Be conversational
  • Wait for the right moment to add your links

lucaswilliam123

I know that article posting, forums, guest posting are important to improve your DA. Is Blog commenting also have same importance, lot of people said blog commenting is a out dated technique. I want to know if commenting on random blogs effect my sits authority.
It no longer really plays a role in your SEO

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.