COVID Marketing Strategy

conivalcheese

Hello,

Would like to gather advice on what should I do. We are into cosmetics online selling but, since this covid started, sales started to drop down. We are greatly affected and I'm so worried and stressed. Following the news, COVID cases keep on increasing despite of vaccines availability. What should I do? This is giving me panic attacks and I can't sleep well because of this.

clara_lara

You should change your assortment. I can assume that you have more decorative cosmetics. When people stay at home, they think more about skin care. Therefore, it will be more relevant to expose various creams, masks.

conivalcheese

We are into lipsticks and our target audience are the younger generation. However, young adults have experienced a number of pandemic-related consequences, such as closures of universities and loss of income, that may contribute to poor mental health. During the pandemic, a larger than average share of young adults (ages 18-24) report symptoms of anxiety and/or depressive disorder (56%). Thus, this contributed to our sales drop and I'm getting stressed too.

hipcat

Was there a traffic drop too, or just the sales? If you still have good traffic then try cross promoting other relevant products to the same audience. It doesn't have to be just about the lipstick...

Brackwom

I suggest you to for cosmetic selling you have to do one thing, promote your product by influencers of Instagram by gave some products & tell him to give the information of your website in your content. It will help you to increase your sales.

lexiavenge

Explore other marketing tools. This pandemic results to lots of influencers online. You can check them in Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok. Don't let your stress worry you but use that as your opportunity to grow your sales.

edwardyn

My father's store has exactly the same problem. Although he tried to make profitable promotions like buy a product and get a mask as a gift. I am sure that if you buy products created specifically to protect against the virus, you will definitely have more customers! Of course, I can't exactly recommend such a product because I don't know.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.