What can I do so that my Viber Community number won't get blocked again?

Hello everyone! New member here!

A few days ago I created a Viber Community in order to test how it works via a business phone number. I sent invitations to some loyal clients (that weren't familiar with this number, but the account has business' name and logo with which they are pretty familiar with) so as to see their response. Yesterday, when I checked on Viber, I noticed that there was a red frame on the bottom of the app that informed me that the account has been blocked. Unfortunately, Viber doesn't elaborate on the reasons the account got blocked. I found out on the Viber's site that the first time you get blocked, it lasts for 24 hours. (Although, 24 hours have already passed by now and the number it's still blocked.) So.. I have the following questions:

- Is there a way to found out how the account got blocked?
- Is there any possibility that the account got blocked because Viber identified the invitations as spam?
- Can a Viber user report you for sending an invitation and, if yes, how can you prevent this, given that the only way to grow a small community on Viber is to send invitation links?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views